Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hi a bit of a request, I was wondering if anyone had got an image of the logos for the two CMFs Baseball teams, I wanted to do a display and print off the team Logos but I can't find them online anywhere and don't have the skills myself to do them.

Many Thanks

D

Thanks for the advice Luxor V :classic:

Please someone make a LEGO Minecraft microworld steve face decal in good resolution.

Edited by War_Mechs

You could follow any of these three tutorials about designing your own decals with: MS Paint, Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator. Thay show torsos mainly, but you can follow the same steps working on faces as well. :wink:

Well, that MS Paint tutorial isn't very useful currently. It relied on instructional images... which are now replaced by Imageshack's placeholder.

Well, after more than seven years, that was to be expected, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up. I removed it form the list.

If anyone feels so inclined, we could use a new MS Paint tutorial. :classic:

Lady Deathstrikes upper body Jacket from Xmen 2. (The front and back with the zipper). And also the face ofcourse. Maybe with a double face with the admantium?

I have a number of different torsos that I'd like saved as Photoshop PSD's. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm asking for 17 total.

EDIT: Ignore my request please. I figured it out.

Edited by kangmingjie

Well, after more than seven years, that was to be expected, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up. I removed it form the list.

If anyone feels so inclined, we could use a new MS Paint tutorial. :classic:

Well, I make no promises, but I'll see what I can do. I've been using paint for years, so I know a few cheats to get it to work better.

Are there decals for custom face expressions for unikitty anywhere? Thank you!

Could anyone make Face and Torso decorations for Legends of Chima minifigs? I have a few lions already, but I'm hoping to get more wolf, crocodile and gorillas. Any others are appreciated too.

I would be really into people doing backs for the classic Captain Redbeard torso and its color variations (found in the Pirate Torso Database), as well as fleshy version of the female pirate torsos with backs, and/or color variations on the LEGO Pirate of thee Caribbean Torsos (particularly Barbossa, Blackbeard, Norrington, Phillip Swift, and Scrum). Any part of this would be good, I am just looking for more variation in pirate torsos.

Thanks a million to anyone who does any of this!

Hey Guys ! Can anyone help me out ? I 'm making Arrow from the TV show , and I really need a decal for his head/ face (http://emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/arrowlogo_0.png) . I know what I want to do , but I don't have the photoshop skills to do it . But anyway , here is what I imagine it to be like : a lone ranger - type mask ( note : I really hate it that tog uses weird colours instead of eyes whenever a mask/headpiece is involved , like for batman , nightwing , green arrow etc , I did my batman face decals so that he has eyes but i lack the skill to do it for arrow , that's why I go for the lone ranger mask http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213235436/lego/images/c/cc/Lone_Ranger_Front.jpg , but a different mask with normal minifig eyes would work as well ) with facial hair like the one from this head : http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3626cpb0946 . If anyone can help , please , I beg you , I need this figure , and with the skill i see from most guys here you can make it look awesome ! Please you guys :cry_sad::cry_happy: . Thanks in advance :laugh: !

Could someone make a Walter White torso decal (from the episode 1 with tan jacket and Yellow shirt)

Could someone make a Walter White torso decal (from the episode 1 with tan jacket and Yellow shirt)

Is it just plain yellow? If not, do you have a picture, because I have a design you can use, but it isn't based on Episode 1, and it has a green shirt.

Hey Guys ! Can anyone help me out ? I 'm making Arrow from the TV show , and I really need a decal for his head/ face (http://emptylighthou...arrowlogo_0.png) . I know what I want to do , but I don't have the photoshop skills to do it . But anyway , here is what I imagine it to be like : a lone ranger - type mask ( note : I really hate it that tog uses weird colours instead of eyes whenever a mask/headpiece is involved , like for batman , nightwing , green arrow etc , I did my batman face decals so that he has eyes but i lack the skill to do it for arrow , that's why I go for the lone ranger mask http://img3.wikia.no...anger_Front.jpg , but a different mask with normal minifig eyes would work as well ) with facial hair like the one from this head : http://www.bricklink...p?P=3626cpb0946 . If anyone can help , please , I beg you , I need this figure , and with the skill i see from most guys here you can make it look awesome ! Please you guys :cry_sad::cry_happy: . Thanks in advance :laugh: !

I made this, it's just a preview, tell me if you want to change something :wink:

http://www.hostingpi...88Arrowhead.png

Hi! First time requester, long time wanter. :grin: Can someone please make one (or more, but I don't want to force anyone) characters from the lego batman 3 suicide squad DLC? (anyone beside walker would be good)

floed I'm so sorry i didn't see this earlier , this is just perfect thank you so , so much ! It is exactly as I imagined it :wub: , I can't thank you enough ! If I can do anything in return , just let me know , I will be forever in debt to you . Again , thank you floed :cry_happy: :cry_happy: !

You welcome :wink: I happy if that's what you want :sweet: I really love doing decals

Tell me if you want a version only with the decals or/and transparency :classic: