Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hey all I was just wondering if someone would potentially be able to make a full body phase 2 clone decal as I have been decalling clones for a while and it's a big hobby of mine I hope it's not to much to ask for but thank you all!

Hello! 

I am starting work on a LEGO Ideas set based on the Oculus Rift VR game "Lone Echo", and I would like to request a full set of decals (Face, Chest Front + Back, Arms, Legs) that I can use with Bricklink Studio's Part Designer for the Echo-1 Android, "Jack". 

Here is a full body official render: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XWxLY

Here is some concept art that shows a better view of his back: https://www.tobiaskwan.com/loneecho/sfm99bga8k9aa07jhzna7lia0hnjdq

The concept art isn't 100% accurate to the in-game model, so please use the official render as a reference where possible.

Ideally, I would be using a space helmet piece on his head and some backpack pieces for the EVA thruster. (Yellow backback in the concept art)

Full credit would be given to the artist(s) on anything I post that uses the decals.

Thanks in advance :)

i was wondering if anybody could make a decal for a red and gold kingdom lion knight LEGO Kingdoms LOOSE Red Kingdom Mini Figure Lion Knight Sword Small Shield  Great Helm * More info could be found at the image … | Lego kingdoms, Lego,  Knight sword Classic-Castle.com • View topic - Castle Chess Set Picture Review

Hey yall i hope this is the right place to ask this but i am looking for a decal for the Mimban stormtroopers and mudtroopers from the Solo Movie. Ive scoured the indexes and the star wars topics for a few days now and havn't found anything. If its already available somewhere and someone could send me a link or if someone would be kind enough to try and design either one that would be awesome!

what im looking for.JPG

I'm making a Lego Ideas project based on Undertale and I'd like to request these decals (Sadly, I'm not very good with digital art)

• A Minifigure head with Sans' face
  • A torso with Sans' hoodie (double-sided, leave out the hood on the back)
  • Medium legs with Sans' shorts and slippers (front, sides and back) (White stripe on either side of shorts)

Picture of Sans:

Smash Ultimate Sans by JDMH on DeviantArt

That's it for now, thanks in advance!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help translate these Lego Universe textures into usable decals? I've been using paint to separate them, but it lacks the ability to crop at an angle for torsos. Some of the yellow may be a different shade than the standard minifig yellow, as I discovered with my Doctor Overbuild, so that may be an issue as well. Thanks so much in advance!

Haeltextures.png

Vanda Darkflame and Duke Exeter textures. The colors are definetly off on these two, so any help with the heads and torsos would be greatly appreciated!

DuketexturesVandatextures

Not sure if it exists or not, but a decal set on my wishlist is for the Zebra Batman minifigure (based on the comic con version).

Shouldn’t be too bad overall, if I ever do it myself I’ll update this post. I figure I’d have to customize a white cowl and would need to use an alternate material cape, other than that it’s pretty basic I’d think 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, PercyJacksonLEGO said:

Can someone please make some Percy Jackson decals? Anything toga CHB SPQR shirts or something else?

Edited by Celebrian Telrunya

On 1/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, PercyJacksonLEGO said:

Can someone please make some Percy Jackson decals? Anything toga CHB SPQR shirts or something else?

I already made a camp half blood shirt a while ago.1165725735_download(16).png.c1f7d33a9331faf0043b6160c2c3b8b0.png I will do more soon.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:27 PM, Sansy said:

1 hour ago, PercyJacksonLEGO said:

Oh thanks!

Here's another one.

download (18).pngI can do more if you want.

Edited by Celebrian Telrunya

On 1/14/2022 at 11:14 AM, PercyJacksonLEGO said:

Oh man thank you I can never find SPQR T-Shirts thanks!

I will print them soon if you could do that I would love it!

You're welcome. Is there anything else you need? I see you said "if you could do that" does that mean you want more? because I would be happy to!

Hello there! I am currently DMing a campaign in Dungeons and Dragons and as I can not currently afford figuring I thought it would be cool to use lego figures. I sat with my players and we designed their characters, and if someone would be willing to make decals for each of these images that would be amazing. Thank you!

I cant include the images in this post, so here's a link to a google drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qHoMdJG4g_gw6jhkTlqCmsQlcNxt-dC4/view?usp=sharing

On 1/24/2022 at 10:17 AM, Kosmonaut said:

Hello there! I am currently DMing a campaign in Dungeons and Dragons and as I can not currently afford figuring I thought it would be cool to use lego figures. I sat with my players and we designed their characters, and if someone would be willing to make decals for each of these images that would be amazing. Thank you!

I cant include the images in this post, so here's a link to a google drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qHoMdJG4g_gw6jhkTlqCmsQlcNxt-dC4/view?usp=sharing

I will do this for you.