Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

On 8/10/2019 at 7:48 PM, Aveal the black sheep said:

Hope you like it, anything you want changed let me know :)

I will try to get the Operator done as well

WOW...it' awesome :wub: thanks a lot :thumbup:

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

I'd like some Orc/Troll torso's from Vikings please, as someone who uses Stud.io to make figbarfs for fun and for planning TTRPG games, not having access to these useful torso's is a bit of a pain.

Also if anyone's got some pieces for making my own decals, like belts and other gubbins i'd happily take those too.

Hi! I'm super new and was hoping someone could maybe help design the torso for Doc Brown and Clara from Back to the Future from this pic? I tried reaching out to the person who made the set but no luck. Thanks :) 

thumb640x360-1.jpg

Edited by itsafactiact

Hello everybody,

I'm new and I'm coming to you because I have a new mini-figure project: Gatsby. I want to recreate that scene from The Great Gatsby (https://www.elle.be/fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/gatsby.jpg.webp)

I'm looking for a simple tuxedo decal but impossible to find what I want (very few decals with a bow tie and buttoned up). The best would be a decal in this style : https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/649081365017830432/. If anybody can help me. Thank you in advance.

kind regards,

Choubs

1 minute ago, Choubs said:

Hello everybody,

I'm new and I'm coming to you because I have a new mini-figure project: Gatsby. I want to recreate that scene from The Great Gatsby (https://www.elle.be/fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/gatsby.jpg.webp)

I'm looking for a simple tuxedo decal but impossible to find what I want (very few decals with a bow tie and buttoned up). The best would be a decal in this style : https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/649081365017830432/. If anybody can help me. Thank you in advance.

kind regards,

Choubs

Hello Choubs! I would be willing to provide the decal for you, but do you have experience in decal usage? Have you worked with / applied them before? I am just asking because with newcomers, one's gotta be a little bit cautious: a lot of people only register to request a decal, and when they get their wish fulfilled, you never hear or see from them again. I have created quite a number of decals for people, and not once have I seen someone put them to use and maybe photograph the result, so that's a bit discouraging tbh.

1 minute ago, Cody Startale said:

Hello Choubs! I would be willing to provide the decal for you, but do you have experience in decal usage? Have you worked with / applied them before? I am just asking because with newcomers, one's gotta be a little bit cautious: a lot of people only register to request a decal, and when they get their wish fulfilled, you never hear or see from them again. I have created quite a number of decals for people, and not once have I seen someone put them to use and maybe photograph the result, so that's a bit discouraging tbh.

Hello, 

I only have one experience, but I can't say if it's really an experience. Some months ago, I bought some  Saber scorpion's decals  (Snake and Cobra unit form Metal Gear Solid 3). 

Here's the resutlat

x87i.jpg

-40zi.jpg

amm0.jpg

Looking good,  @Choubs ! I just wanted to know if this would come to any fruition before starting. I will notify you when I am done. :classic:

Edited by Cody Startale

Just now, Cody Startale said:

Looking good,  @Choubs ! I just wanted to know if this would come to any fruition before starting. I will notify you when I am done. :classic:

No problem, I understand it. 

3 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

Hey @Choubs, your decal is finished. I made it more authentic and true to the movie look (this was my reference), I hope you like it and have fun with it!

Thanks  a lot !

Which software do you use ?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Re @Cody Startale

here's a first feedback/test. 

urit.jpg

I need to change the glass by a trans-clear but that's the idea. I've also seen that there are champagne custom glass

Maybe change the head too, but it's hard to find the perfect one !

Plus I have to use a laser printer and not an inkjet.

Thanks again!

I think it looks great, @Choubs! I wasn't sure if the design would not be too detailed / small for a minifig print size, but your printer seems to be of good quality because it turned out very well! Good job and thanks for sharing!

On 2/12/2020 at 2:33 PM, Cody Startale said:

I’m one of those people.  You made me Bob The Goon. I will be making the fig soon. I have half a sheet ready to print.  Looking for a few more to fill it up before I print it.  

Hello Iv got a few requests if anyone is interested?

all dc hero's

Star Spangled Kid

latest?cb=20180106183943

Brainwave Jr

Brainwave-DC-Comics-Infinity-Inc-e.jpg

Captain Nazi

Captain-Nazi-DC-Comics-JSA-modern-h7.jpg

superboy prime 

latest?cb=20060901180109

Cluemaster 

XFWnCOQyUwoOTnXvLRfiK0jcsgSgjfyhG7CyZEea

mister terrific (Sloane version)

MrTerrific.jpg

ravager (Grant Wilson)

093M0Rd_eZU0bkFS7osgjTWKjI2BNuX0UK3viKcy

Robin earth 2 batman version

thumb_98429-1-5bdce5cee0949.jpg

per degatron 

250px-Degaton.jpg

Dwafstar

450?cb=20110917082003

northwind

latest?cb=20091018043735

Silver Scarb

Silver-Scarab-DC-Comics-Hall-Who-Machlan

Fury

Fury-DC-Comics-Lyta-Hall-Infinity-Inc-b.

hawkwoman 

EEYU6GGW4AA81tV.jpg

hawkman

s-l640.jpg

thank you in advance

Edited by Mattyj82

On 6/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, MatthewRC said:

I would like to request revised Ed, Edd n Eddy decals because I would like to use them for a LEGO Ideas project. I promise to credit anyone who creates them in my product idea’s description.

Original thread:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/33407-ed-edd-n-eddy-decals/

Hi, i’m happy to give these a crack. I’m on a bit of a decal designing blitz, so I might have them done by the end of the weekend. Was it just those torsos you wanted?

Edited by Tobias_Jay

32 minutes ago, Tobias_Jay said:

Hi, i’m happy to give these a crack. I’m on a bit of a decal designing blitz, so I might have them done by the end of the weekend. Was it just those torsos you wanted?

Actually, I just wanted the Eds and the six Cul-De-Sac kids. The Kanker Sisters have to be excluded because LEGO Ideas views the word “Kanker” as European profanity.

Trust me, that’s a fact!

I don’t mean to double-post, but I’d personally like to see minifigure decals for characters from the Ben 10 franchise. I’m planning to make a Ben 10: Legacy diorama for LEGO Ideas.

Here’s what I want so far.

Original 2005 TV Series

Ben Tennyson (10 years old)
Gwen Tennyson (10 years old)
Grandpa Max Tennyson
Heatblast 

Ben 10: Alien Force

Ben Tennyson (15 years old) 
Gwen Tennyson (15 years old) 
Kevin E. Levin (16 years old) 

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Ben Tennyson’s Knight Armor from “The Ultimate Enemy, Part 2”

Ben 10: Omniverse

Ben Tennyson 
Rook Blonko

I’ll update this post when I come up with more characters.