Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

On 11/18/2016 at 11:08 AM, RM0B said:

Can someone please design a red hood decal for the head and torso?

Thanks

Also what paper are you supposed to use for decals?

I also have another request which is of A Minnesota Wild player, just search in "Minnesota Wild Jersey" onto google images and you'll see it. I wanna make Zach Parise for my friend

Which version of Red Hood? That name applies to multiple characters with multiple costumes for each.

10 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Which version of Red Hood? That name applies to multiple characters with multiple costumes for each.

Jason Todd

57 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Alright. Standard appearance or any particular adaptation?

Red hood and the outlaws 

Could anyone re-translate the minifigs torsos from the Dimensions Gremlin team pack 71256 (gizmo and stripe/back and front ) ?

I tried to do it but it don't look good...

Thank you very much !

Hello!

I am new to this forum, so please be patient with me!

I have been scouring the web, including this site, to find a recolorization of the Lone Ranger Calvary torso.

I was looking for the dark blue parts in a light bluish grey or transparent (to use on a transparent sticker sheet).

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb1431c01&idColor=63#T=C&C=63

Has anyone made a template of the new Batman torso from TLBMovie?  Because if a basic one was made with the same design that could be decaled onto a gray/dark grey torso, we could have the black/grey and blue/grey Batman costumes with the new yellow belt piece as well.

18 hours ago, retrotaco said:

Has anyone made a template of the new Batman torso from TLBMovie?  Because if a basic one was made with the same design that could be decaled onto a gray/dark grey torso, we could have the black/grey and blue/grey Batman costumes with the new yellow belt piece as well.

I have a plain torso-muscle template, so it'll be easy to put the Batsymbol on there for a few different colors as soon as I can.

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I have a plain torso-muscle template, so it'll be easy to put the Batsymbol on there for a few different colors as soon as I can.

That'd be awesome and your decals are always on point, I'm excited for the possibility! 

That's awesome Pep, any chance you could post it without the grey?  If you didn't mind me using the design, I'd like to try to print it out and put it on a few grey torsos, and rather have it print 'clear' than grey, y'know?  Thank you!

http://www.startale.at/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/movieBatmanClear.jpg

Hope it's okay if I step in too, I would be curious to see the design on a torso :wink:
Keep in mind though that if you are using a clear decal, the yellow color of the bat logo, especially on dark grey surfaces, will probably not work too well. :look:

Definitely don't mind Cody! :)  Looks awesome!

Hmmm...hadn't thought about the yellow with a clear decal.  Think a clear decal with the dark grey muscles and a white decal over that with the bat-symbol would work, or way too problematic with decal over decal?

HI I'm new here and I want to ask if someone have make a Jacob Kowalski decal   that looks to the Lego dimenions one from the fantastic beasts story pack 

here is a photo 

thanks

image.jpeg

Edited by Garo04

Hey guys , I was wondering if anyone was interested in making the DC Rebirth Batman suit ( as seen here). No need for a belt since I'll use the new belt piece from the Lego Batman Movie. Not too detailed , simple and clean like TLG would design it . Thanks in advance to anyone who is kind enough to help , I'll use this in a MOC and will of course credit you :sweet:.

Edited by The Caped Crusader

Apologies if my request has already been posted, tried searching but couldn't find any and the links in the customization index page would not let me access the files in dropbox, but does anyone have any iron man decals?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by eycopink0710
Typographical errors

Sorry if m'y request has already been posted, but I'd like to get a classic SW head for Young Ahsoka. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am brand new to making my own decals, but I wanted to do something very cool for my son's Lego-themed birthday party and I had an idea. . . For party favors I thought it would be fun to give out mini figures that look like the kid school uniforms. I have figured out the process of printing and cutting and applying the decals, but I am afraid obtaining the digital art skills to create the decal will take more time than I have before the party!! If someone would take the time to do this for me, I would be ever so grateful and I think the kids will love it!! My plan was to just do the torso. I have included a few pictures of the uniform at the bottom. The school is Hill House in London if you want to look it up. I have bought plain tan torso pieces and plan dark red leg pieces, it already looks a lot like it without the decals. If the decal could show the cravat, the collar and the maroon trim around the V-neck jumper? I think doing arm decals for the maroon trim and leg decals for the knee-high socks and brown shoes is probably a bit too advanced for me! I have gotten soldier backpacks to complete the outfit!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can do this for me, I think my son and his friends will really love it!

Hill-House----tatler-28sep15_b_624x380.j

Naz_HillHouse_London_jpg_998x1847_q85.jp

4da779f28686af1aceef67f41e0d936c.jpg

I have not designed a decal in quite a few years now, but I tried to modify one of my old designs to fit your request.

HillHouseLondon_001.png

Does it work for you?

16 minutes ago, LuxorV said:

I have not designed a decal in quite a few years now, but I tried to modify one of my old designs to fit your request.

HillHouseLondon_001.png

Does it work for you?

This is very cute, thanks so much for taking the time to do it! Would it be asking too much for you to try and make a few adjustments?? 

1) Since the torso itself is tan, can you make the main part transparent instead of the yellowish color?

2) Can you move the maroon line around the V-neck just slightly away from the black line so that it is more noticeable? 

I like what you did with the bottom of the sweater, it should give it a nice effect!

The kids are going to love it!

OK, this one includes the changes you asked for. Actually, your two points were what I was considering myself, especially the clear background.

I just added the light grey outline to help you cut out the shape. Let me know if you want me to remove that.

HillHouseLondon_002.png

4 hours ago, LuxorV said:

OK, this one includes the changes you asked for. Actually, your two points were what I was considering myself, especially the clear background.

I just added the light grey outline to help you cut out the shape. Let me know if you want me to remove that.

HillHouseLondon_002.png

That looks great! On the grey line would I cut on/outside/inside?

Thank you sooooo much for doing this, I think the kids are going to love it. My husband says that I am insane for doing it, but agrees that they are all going to love it. =)

11 hours ago, amcjohnson said:

That looks great! On the grey line would I cut on/outside/inside?

Thank you sooooo much for doing this, I think the kids are going to love it. My husband says that I am insane for doing it, but agrees that they are all going to love it. =)

You should cut on the inside margin of the line. I'm glad I could help you with this project.

6 hours ago, eycopink0710 said:

What program or how do i change the decal from colored to transparent?

I used Photoshop CS2 (the only image manipulation software I have on my notebook at the moment) to replace the background colour with pure white (which most printers do not actually print, assuming that will be the paper's colour), but I'm sure there are others around, even freeware which can do the trick.