Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Guys I'm new to the web page but I'm wondering if anyone can make a few decades for me of some professional wrestlers for me. I've tried ordering them from a few web sites and for some reason when I try with a couple of credit cards the payment gets declined. What I'm looking for is couple of the following :The Female Ring Announcer for Ring of Honor Scarlett Bordeaux. Female Wrestler Taeler Hendrix. Female Wrestler Maria Kanellis and the rest of the Kingdom Mike Bennett Adam Cole and Matt Taven. I can get parts any where it's finding a decale. If any one can help me please respond back. Thanks.

Hi guys just found this thread today. Is there any chance that anyone could attempt these decals for me, the face and torso designs of an older Lando Calrissian as seen here

http://media.comicbook.com/2016/04/lando-maz-lego-180748-1280x0.jpg

and if possible could you also do a decal for his back Thanks

Edited by LuxorV
Image too big. Turned into link.

Lando's face will be tricky. Do you have plans on how to apply that? Grey moustache on a brown head will be very hard to see if you are using a transparent decal.

Edited by Cody Startale

Lando's face will be tricky. Do you have plans on how to apply that? Grey moustache on a brown head will be very hard to see if you are using a transparent decal.

no I'm not quite sure yet on how I'm going to apply the decal but any advice would be welcome as I've never attempted to apply decals on lego before. thanks for replying Cody

Edited by The Arrow

I thought so. I recently shared some experiences of mine with applying transparent decals to brown/dark surfaces, you might want to read up on it and view some example photos here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=139454#entry2646152

The thing is, the darker the surface, the harder it is to apply a visible decal. Technically, decals usually only darken your surfaces. So, black mouth on a brown head, no problem, or brown markings on a tan torso, easy as well. But look at that Lando picture you posted. Light-grey on a brown head? Not a chance, not without some advanced tricks for which you will likely need special printing equipment. See, with your average printer at home, you cannot actually print light grey. You can only print grey with a lower opacity so that it appears to be lighter on the white background of the paper you are printing on. Remove that white background, like if you are using a transparent decal, and what's left of your design is a very translucent grey moustache that's barely visible, and will be even worse visible on the brown head and only darken it.

The best option I can think of right now is to use non-transparent decals and print a full brown face to apply, but good luck matching the exact brick color with your average inkjet printer or otherwise the face will visible stick out from the head. I've not yet worked with white decal, though, so I cannot say how well that even works.

Nevertheless, at least the torso should be easy enough and an old Lando will actually be an interesting challenge. I think I'll give it a try.

Hey folks, requesting it again (hope that's all ok with everyone). Any chance someone would be able to decal me up a version of a Jay Garrick torso from the CW flash series? I'd happily provide pictures of the finished product if you want. Here's a brightened image which might help you out:

EQn5BVj.jpg

Does someone know where I can get good, detailed Lord of the Rings (gondor white tree) body and cape decals? Or can someone make it?

Have you tried checking the Licensed Decals Index, and specifically the LOTR section? Even if the number of decals is pretty limited, there are torsos sporting the Gondor white tree, albeit no capes.

Hope this helps you.

29381810552_675cfa9b2a_m.jpgJay Garrick Torso by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

That lightning bolt was surprisingly tricky.

That's fantastic, thanks. I'm currently having printer issues where the decals come out in particularly low quality. I'm still going to apply the decal and provide photos as promised, but if you give me a few weeks I'll hopefully have it sorted and can give you a better quality one.

Edited by mooproxy

Sure thing, here you go:

14y1lvn.jpg

I didn't know if you are using clear or white decal paper, so I made both versions. Keep in mind that if you are using the left one on a clear decal, the point in the middle of the Incredibles logo will be clear as well!

will post the pictures of the figures i made right after her birthday

So, print quality was abysmal, and I made a couple of messups on application, but here's a picture of the decal applied to a minifigure. Apologies about the bad quality - once I get printing sorted I'll reapply one better and give you a better photo:

https://i.imgur.com/dXux8Uv.jpg

Edited by LuxorV

Hey does anyone know if they can do a decal of Zack The Lego Maniac? I'm planning on doing a stop motion parody of the classic Zack commercial calling him a narcissistic maniac.

Hi guys just found this thread today. Is there any chance that anyone could attempt these decals for me, the face and torso designs of an older Lando Calrissian as seen here

http://media.comicbo...0748-1280x0.jpg

and if possible could you also do a decal for his back Thanks

Hello! Lando Calrission, both young and old, is finished:

lando.png

Have fun!

Edited by Cody Startale

Thanks a lot Cody these Lando decals are absolutely Awesome! :grin: cant wait to try and apply them to a minifig, thanks again for your help.

Hi,

Hello! Lando Calrission, both young and old, is finished:

lando.png

Have fun!

Would you be able to design a Lando Cloud City front and back torso for me and doubled faces for Lando with a closed mouth also to try and make both faces just like the one in the first link? Also the TFA Luke? Thanks so much.

https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

https://ytimg.google...EpZ0kq1_Y/0.jpg

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

I'll do that Cloud City torso, sure. On TFA Luke, I have been working for quite some time now, but I never got around finishing that one yet. Here's a preview, but I don't wanna release the design until it is really done. Also, I don't know if the tousled hair featured in the TFA game for Luke actually physically exists in that color, because if so, I want it really badly.

2i7rc04.jpg

That's my progress on it so far, but I want to add leg decals too, I've just never done them before.

Edited by Cody Startale

Hi there.

Looks good but for the version in the link I sent you could you maybe re-do them if you know what I mean to make them an almost exact replica like you did for Lando? Thanks

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

To be honest, I am not too fond of the official design used in Lego TFA. I wanted my decal to be more movie-accurate, so it's a mixture of the official design and personal touches to resemble the movie more. For example, the Lego design has an ordinary rectangular belt buckle, but if you compare it with the movie costume, there's a different shape:

http://www.mirf.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/forget-luke-skywalker-rey-as-jyn-erso-s-child-is-far-better-for-star-wars-episode-8-lu-9368811.jpg

So, I can add the cloak to Luke's decal, but I don't plan to do an exact game replica, sorry... same goes for that Lando torso. The design you linked is not the official Lego design anyway, so I prefer movie-accuracy over being accurate to a 3rd party design. I hope you understand that.

Edited by LuxorV

hi again.

so could you design just front and back torso but similar to the link of lando to flickr? thanks and you dont need to design luke then its fine. but for the lando could you make another head but with a closed mouth aswell as both torso sides? thanks and i really liked the lando in the link so i was trying to get a really good torso on my lando

Looks great. just could you make the bigger creases in the torso slightly different and all the creases in dark blue and the shade of blue much darker (not the main torso blue) and it will be more than amazing along with silver on the belt buckle on the diamonond shape areas. thanks so much

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

Yeah, I can adapt it tomorrow. How exactly do you want the creases "different"?

thanks so much and they seem too big even just shrinking them about half the size they are (the ones that are the biggest on the front torso) and the areas i asked for in dark blue!