Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hello all you nice decal makers out there :-D

Would one of you all please make a Russian navy uniform for officers?

In the link included there are four columns of uniforms, only mind the left two as they're the officer ones. The right are the ones for lower ranks. I like the bottom four most, though by all means, you can make any of them except for the white one.

Globalsecurity.org - Russian Navy Uniforms

and oh yes, before I forget ... PLEASE!? (Hinckley seems adamant when it comes to that :-P )

Can someone make me a decal of Frank the Bunnys' mask? Please.

The one on the left:

12donniedarko.jpg

Please.

Edited by PSPguy

Once again, after the officer's uniform that is, I would love it if somebody could please make me another Russian navy decal. :-P

Globalsecurity - Russian navy uniforms

It's the third column from the left, bottom one, Daily out of the system. - Though if you can't resist making other ones as well, by all means be my guest. X-D

Please :-)

Um, I'm not sure how this works, I read through the thread and it seems that it is not something i have to pay for, or anything else, but please correct me if I'm wrong :-$

I was wondering if someone could have a try at making a torso and fleshie face for the Batman villain, the Mad Hatter. I would appreciate this very much please, especially this version, which would fit onto a plain blue torso:

BTAShatter.gif

I would appreciate this very much please, and would certainly try to do something in return, like including your sigfig in one of my creations or something :-$

Thankyou *sweet*

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Um, I'm not sure how this works, I read through the thread and it seems that it is not something i have to pay for, or anything else, but please correct me if I'm wrong :-$

I was wondering if someone could have a try at making a torso and fleshie face for the Batman villain, the Mad Hatter. I would appreciate this very much please, especially this version, which would fit onto a plain blue torso:

BTAShatter.gif

I would appreciate this very much please, and would certainly try to do something in return, like including your sigfig in one of my creations or something :-$

Thankyou *sweet*

Ill be happy to give this a go, but it might take a few days.

Ill be happy to give this a go, but it might take a few days.

Thankyou very much, I would really appreciate that :'-)

Not too sure how to make a request, but i'll make one anyway.

I was wondering if any the decal art professionals would be so kind as to make me a Master Chief Decal from Halo for a Dark Green Torso, please? :'-)

If someone has already one and they'd like to share it (for a dark green torso),

please post a link of it here or PM me.

Here are some examples i was thinking of:

M.C. toy figure M.C. clone-brick figure

Thanx,

Phred

Edited by phred

Maybe someone can make a Master Chief, from Halo, decal in green and red and a Halo Marine for a gray fig, please. *sweet*

Thank You,

Wouwie

Edited by wouwie13

I would like to request...

(reference pic in the link)

The monitor of the original IBM PC, designed for a 2x2 tile.

and...

The Case of the IBM PC for a 2x4 Brick Designed to be wrapped around the brick (or, optionally a 2x4 brick with a 2x4 Plate on top of it, either way).

Edited by maiq the liar

I would like to request...

(reference pic in the link)

The monitor of the original IBM PC, designed for a 2x2 tile.

and...

The Case of the IBM PC for a 2x4 Brick Designed to be wrapped around the brick (or, optionally a 2x4 brick with a 2x4 Plate on top of it, either way).

Try this ;-)

LuxorV

Does anyone know if there are any decals of Phantom Of The Opera? Please? Here's a picture if you don't know what I'm talking about. link

Here you can find my version of the Phantom, based on the pic you provided.

Enjoy ;-)

LuxorV

I would be greatly appreciative if anyone would be willing to make a decal for Commander Gree's helmet. I would be using a regular Episode III clone trooper helmet. I already have leg, arm and torso decals from Saber-Scorpion, I just need helmet decals. Pictures for reference:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/BZP-Turaga-of-F.../reference1.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/BZP-Turaga-of-F.../reference2.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/BZP-Turaga-of-F.../reference3.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/BZP-Turaga-of-F.../reference4.jpg

Thanks a lot to anyone who is willing to do this, it is very greatly appreciated!

Hey there, if anyone has wish/patience/time to do the heads/faces from the link below that would be awesome and very appreciated. I tried, but it sucked haha! Im pretty sure there is someone out there who can do those perfect in no time. There is an attachment, which is an exampleof how it is suppose to be done.

Thanks again!

brickset

brickset

brickset -the guy with the triangle hat

and all of the vikings, and other castle/ninja faces would be desirable

post-2857-1205130968.jpg

Hey there, if anyone has wish/patience/time to do the heads/faces from the link below that would be awesome and very appreciated. I tried, but it sucked haha! Im pretty sure there is someone out there who can do those perfect in no time. There is an attachment, which is an exampleof how it is suppose to be done.

Thanks again!

brickset

brickset

brickset -the guy with the triangle hat

and all of the vikings, and other castle/ninja faces would be desirable

You can find those 3 pirate heads here ;-)

LuxorV