Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

This thread is open for all and any decal requests, not merely minifig related ones. There used to be a number of requests for tile decals in the past, too.

So, please go ahead. Hopefully someone will be able to fulfil your request.

Hey all, I have a fun request. UCS Slave 1 is out of reach for me and I was hoping for Carbon Freezing Chamber Boba Fett to have arm printing, but he does not. Is anyone willing to attempt to make a decal for Boba's arm-gun, or, if you feel very ambitious, both his arms? All I want is the gun, anything else is appreciated even more! Thank you.

Thank you. I know there are a lot of talented designers on here and I have zero knowledge of any of this. But I understand if it can't be done.

One for sure, is for a law firm Moc. Either a 2x4 or 2x2 tile. Likely black. Maybe gold lettering, but that might be hard. Inscription to say either:

Nelson

and

Murdock (all centered)

Or if there is room to add attorneys at law underneath Murdock. Similar to this picture

Thanks!

Edited by TheLegoDr

Thank you. I know there are a lot of talented designers on here and I have zero knowledge of any of this. But I understand if it can't be done.

One for sure, is for a law firm Moc. Either a 2x4 or 2x2 tile. Likely black. Maybe gold lettering, but that might be hard. Inscription to say either:

Nelson

and

Murdock (all centered)

Or if there is room to add attorneys at law underneath Murdock. Similar to this picture

Thanks!

Hello TheLegoDr,

I gave your request a try. I don't know if it is what you were hoping for, but I designed three different versions, intended for a 4x2 brick. The first one is black with plain letters, the second has some emboss effect on the letters to give the illusion of depth; the third one is based on the image you provided, complete gold lettering on a blue stone background with screws. I hope this meets your requirements!

2nr1puw.jpg281he7k.jpg

x7n8y.jpg

If you like it, you can download & print it using this .pdf: http://s000.tinyuplo...237854716470772

Hey all, I have a fun request. UCS Slave 1 is out of reach for me and I was hoping for Carbon Freezing Chamber Boba Fett to have arm printing, but he does not. Is anyone willing to attempt to make a decal for Boba's arm-gun, or, if you feel very ambitious, both his arms? All I want is the gun, anything else is appreciated even more! Thank you.

Which version of the arm guns do you want - the green ones from TESB or the red ones from ROTJ?

Edited by Poe Dameron

Which version of the arm guns do you want - the green ones from TESB or the red ones from ROTJ?

I would prefer TESB green. If it is an easy recolor to go to red that would be amazing as well. Thank you so much for attempting my request!

2014-2016 Police badge/logo.

Could you please produce a more elaborated request, maybe including a link to the part/design you want? A 'please' and a 'thank you' would be nice, too.

Thanks.

Poe Dameron - that is simply beautiful! :blush:

Thank you so much! I'll have to give it a try sometime and see how it fits, but the visual graphic is exactly what I was looking for. So thank you.

Just so we are clear, this will fit a 2x4 tile? or brick? Thanks!

Edited by TheLegoDr

Yes, this should fit perfectly on a 4x2 tile! Like on the top of this one: 41BZKUcApBL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

I hope I didn't misunderstand your assignment. Glad you like it! :wink:

sone one on reddit made a purple x wing so i made him a purple BB unit. if any one else wants them

BB_8_17989756874.pngBB_8_18586042976.pngBB_8_18586043136.png

made these from looking at the stock images of bb-8 so they might not be accurate

I would prefer TESB green. If it is an easy recolor to go to red that would be amazing as well. Thank you so much for attempting my request!

I'm not yet done due to a lot of work lately – just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your request and am still working on it. I have also made a test print of the WIP version so you can see my progress.

e34f6151_o.jpeg45624f7d_o.jpeg

I'm not yet done due to a lot of work lately – just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about your request and am still working on it. I have also made a test print of the WIP version so you can see my progress.

-snip-

AWESOME. i cant wait for you to finish his request.

I cant wait looks good

Poe Dameron, that is spectacular! I am very excited to see the end result; I don't mind waiting so no rush at all. Thanks again for taking the time to make the decal. I have a {good} feeling about this!

Edited by Jbricks

Gota request. Im working on a custom and need to create a face that looks like kylo ren. Would any one be able to create one of his tykandanoga set face?

That was an interesting request, I gave it a shot. Will this do?

15qb2oh.jpg

Edited by Poe Dameron

That's a great idea. Make sure to let me see the final result, I am really curious!

Should I add an apologetic "Sorry I killed your Son :(" expression? :D

That's a great idea. Make sure to let me see the final result, I am really curious!

Should I add an apologetic "Sorry I killed your Son :(" expression? :D

that would be great.

Could someone make a white face with two black spots for eyes, as well as a Jim Sterling torso and face? I'm working on customs based on famous webseries.

Poe Dameron, that is spectacular! I am very excited to see the end result; I don't mind waiting so no rush at all. Thanks again for taking the time to make the decal. I have a {good} feeling about this!

I think I am done. Have a look at it and tell me what you think. I can offer a variant on transparent/white and one on blue, but I don't know how much well the blue matches the one actual brick color. But if you print on a transparent decal, I think you will have probably with the color strength, especially the yellow part will probably turn greenish when applied to a babyblue arm. But this is just a preview image however; let me know how you like it, the official arm printing is on it for comparison. I left the braid out, I hope that's okay. If you desperately want it, let me know and I'll add it, but I think it's a rather stupid part of the print actually. Also, I took some freedom with the cannon design and based it on this image instead of the official design.

d3b03f00_o.jpeg

/* I made a quick test with a transparent sticker, I think it looks somewhat decent. Now if you have a better printer than I do and apply it with a good decal, you might get a fine result!

3454b902_o.jpeg

Edited by Poe Dameron

Thank you, Poe Dameron. The decal looks even better than I could have hoped for! I can't wait to print it. Judging from your picture it works very well on the figure.The exclusion of the braid is inconsequential, it was an unnecessary detail in the first place. That Kylo Ren face looks perfect too.

You mean the other arm? No, unfortunately not. Maybe I'll do it if I can spare enough time, though. It was kinda fun.

JBricks, glad you like it! You can download the full printable .pdf here: http://www.filedropper.com/boba

This contains green and red arm cannon variants with and without blue arm background. I have also included the horizontally flipped image of each version – maybe you'll want to use it for the other arm as well until I can come up with a dedicated motive. :wink:

You mean the other arm? No, unfortunately not. Maybe I'll do it if I can spare enough time, though. It was kinda fun.

JBricks, glad you like it! You can download the full printable .pdf here: http://www.filedropper.com/boba

This contains green and red arm cannon variants with and without blue arm background. I have also included the horizontally flipped image of each version – maybe you'll want to use it for the other arm as well until I can come up with a dedicated motive. :wink:

Wow you scaled them and every thing. you rock.