Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Um hello I have a simple request for a decal. Well I hope it is simple anyway. Can anyone point me to the torso decal from Builder Pete? I want to try to make the full cast of Lego Island and I need that decal to make Nubby. Also does anyone know if Mama Brickolini, Nick Brick, Laura Brick and Nancy Nancy Nubbins have custom designs or if their torsos were real decals at any point?

Oops almost forgot to post. Um well it seems I can't post images from the Brickopidia Wiki or anything yet. Sorry.

Edited by Plokman

I've had a Sparky minifigure for years but I never made decals for him and it seems no one else has either lol so he's on my wishlist.

Small question to everyone but If I make custom decals I want to share would I post them here? Also I did some searching on bricklink and I found that Nick, Laura and Nubby's torsos are quite easy to come by. But Nancy and Mama don't have coresponding torsos. Whats more Nancy and a few other female Lego Islanders have no exsisting head of a classic sunglasses with lipstick. Unless I'm not looking in the right place.

First of all, welcome to the MCW.

As a general rule-of-thumb, people use to post here only decals made upon request. If you want to make decals of your own choosing and share them, please go ahead and create a new topic called 'Plokman Decals' or something like that. That way you'll be able to get feedback on your works, and this topic will remain clean for requests only.

Hope this helps. :classic:

First of all, welcome to the MCW.

As a general rule-of-thumb, people use to post here only decals made upon request. If you want to make decals of your own choosing and share them, please go ahead and create a new topic called 'Plokman Decals' or something like that. That way you'll be able to get feedback on your works, and this topic will remain clean for requests only.

Hope this helps. :classic:

Thanks Lux (May I call you that? :classic:) I'll do that for sure to get feed back I've only made one custom decal so far so I'll wait to start it till after I get a few more. I only wanted to be sure on how this worked. Better safe than sorry am I right? :laugh:

Good luck to you on your projects.

Oh by the way does anyone know if there is a font for the Octan logos than can be used in text programs? I want to have that for a decal I'm making in honor of my Grandpa.

Edited by Plokman

Hi

I have tried for hours using the excellent illustrator tutorial but have absolutely no talent, so if anybody fancies a project or knows if somebody does them but my littly boy would love minifigs of sportacus stephanie and robbie rotten from lazy town

Please, post your designs in here, if they are done upon request. It is not necessary, and would indeed be problematic, if requested decal were to be posted in lots of separate and dedicated topics. Thanks for your help and understanding. :classic:

Please, post your designs in here, if they are done upon request. It is not necessary, and would indeed be problematic, if requested decal were to be posted in lots of separate and dedicated topics. Thanks for your help and understanding. :classic:

i did but i saw the rule on the first post and i edited out the photo "- The actual decals should not be posted in this thread but in a new thread in the forum. " so do i or dont i

You are right. Apparently, that very old rule survived 'till now.

Fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I just fulfilled a request for Calanon and sent them over via private message, should I still post them here?Couldn't get if the old rule holds or not :P.

Also they are starwars decals that are missing from the Star Wars Decal Index, how can I put them up there?

Cheers

Edited by Aveal the black sheep

Indeed, put all fulfilled decal requests designs in here. They will be added to the Theme Index they belong in, eventually.

Thanks for your contributions.

Help, please? My wife and I have "sig-figs" for ourselves and our dogs. Problem is our husky mix is different colors from the Lego husky figure. I want a custom one that looks like our dog. I don't trust myself to the task, but I still have questions: What are my options? What's the best quality? Who could I order that service from?

Sorry for the off-topic questions since decal isn't the answer...

Edited by Pedilego

I'm planning on releasing a LEGO Ideas project soon with figures of Faramir and Eowyn. Does anyone know where I can find some torso decals that I don't have to pay a commission on if the project gets approved?

There's a Faramir decal by Emperor Krulos in the Licensed Index. We always assumed decals shared on EB to be free for use, but you might be better off trying to get in touch with him (via PM; though he has not been active here for 3+ years :look: ) about its use in this particular case.

I would appreciate if someone could take the new CMF Jewel Theif head and torso and recolor them in flesh. I think such a recolor could be very useful, especially for licensed characters like CW Black Canary. If possible, could the "beauty mark" on her face also be removed. Many thanks. https://farm1.staticflickr.com/597/23020530194_a1c10d722b_o_d.jpg. (Image from WhiteFang's review)

Edit: it would be nice to see the legs too but totally not necessary. :) Thanks again.

Edit: here is an even better photo! (I shout into the void) http://i.imgur.com/TjXEqaP.png

Edited by Jbricks

Could anybody make an updated template for stormtrooper pauldrons please? Based on this one.

48431pb05.jpg

EDIT: and this one

bb673pb01.jpg?1

Edited by Calanon

I know this is a minifig recall wishlist, but can we request non minifig decals?

I am in need of something that would cover a 2x4 tile for a modular I am working on. If I knew how to make them myself, I wouldn't trouble you all.

Thanks!