Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hey Guys ! Can anyone help me out ? I 'm making Arrow from the TV show , and I really need a decal for his head/ face (http://emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/arrowlogo_0.png) . I know what I want to do , but I don't have the photoshop skills to do it . But anyway , here is what I imagine it to be like : a lone ranger - type mask ( note : I really hate it that tog uses weird colours instead of eyes whenever a mask/headpiece is involved , like for batman , nightwing , green arrow etc , I did my batman face decals so that he has eyes but i lack the skill to do it for arrow , that's why I go for the lone ranger mask http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213235436/lego/images/c/cc/Lone_Ranger_Front.jpg , but a different mask with normal minifig eyes would work as well ) with facial hair like the one from this head : http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3626cpb0946 . If anyone can help , please , I beg you , I need this figure , and with the skill i see from most guys here you can make it look awesome ! Please you guys :cry_sad::cry_happy: . Thanks in advance :laugh: !

Could someone make a Walter White torso decal (from the episode 1 with tan jacket and Yellow shirt)

Could someone make a Walter White torso decal (from the episode 1 with tan jacket and Yellow shirt)

Is it just plain yellow? If not, do you have a picture, because I have a design you can use, but it isn't based on Episode 1, and it has a green shirt.

Hey Guys ! Can anyone help me out ? I 'm making Arrow from the TV show , and I really need a decal for his head/ face (http://emptylighthou...arrowlogo_0.png) . I know what I want to do , but I don't have the photoshop skills to do it . But anyway , here is what I imagine it to be like : a lone ranger - type mask ( note : I really hate it that tog uses weird colours instead of eyes whenever a mask/headpiece is involved , like for batman , nightwing , green arrow etc , I did my batman face decals so that he has eyes but i lack the skill to do it for arrow , that's why I go for the lone ranger mask http://img3.wikia.no...anger_Front.jpg , but a different mask with normal minifig eyes would work as well ) with facial hair like the one from this head : http://www.bricklink...p?P=3626cpb0946 . If anyone can help , please , I beg you , I need this figure , and with the skill i see from most guys here you can make it look awesome ! Please you guys :cry_sad::cry_happy: . Thanks in advance :laugh: !

I made this, it's just a preview, tell me if you want to change something :wink:

http://www.hostingpi...88Arrowhead.png

Hi! First time requester, long time wanter. :grin: Can someone please make one (or more, but I don't want to force anyone) characters from the lego batman 3 suicide squad DLC? (anyone beside walker would be good)

floed I'm so sorry i didn't see this earlier , this is just perfect thank you so , so much ! It is exactly as I imagined it :wub: , I can't thank you enough ! If I can do anything in return , just let me know , I will be forever in debt to you . Again , thank you floed :cry_happy: :cry_happy: !

You welcome :wink: I happy if that's what you want :sweet: I really love doing decals

Tell me if you want a version only with the decals or/and transparency :classic:

i was hopeing for an x23 templet

First of all, say please. Second of all, spell check, Thirdly, a x23 of what? We can't read minds.

i was hopeing for an x23 templet

Please check your spelling when posting. It will just require a minute more than posting a difficult-to-read post. As this board is aimed at Adult Fans of LEGO, a minimum of maturity and manners is required.

Furthermore, a more detailed description and/or a link to the source material will help our decal designers. Thanks.

First of all, say please. Second of all, spell check, Thirdly, a x23 of what? We can't read minds.

Please do not mini-mod other members. If you want to help us dealing with something, please use the Report button. Thank you. :classic:

Does he mean the X-Men character X-23?

I think so, but which version, and outfit? Source material is fundamental to get the right look and not waste time in something that's not wanted.

Would anyone be interested in making some body armor decals (front, back, and possibly sleeves) for a Sheriff Clara Bronson / Deputy Boo build? I was thinking about putting the decals on a white hockey shirt, like this one.

LegoHockeyShirt_zps6vx0sdkb.jpg

Here are some pics of the front and the back of the body armor. If I could get a verison with and without the bullet hole (and change the number of blue dots), that would be wonderful.

Copperhead%20body%20armor%20front_zpsknsyangh.png Copperhead%20body%20armor%20back_zpszuuancj6.png

I was hoping to get some decals for the sleeves, but didn't see a template for that anywhere, so I'm unsure of the dimensions. Here is a better picture showing how the armor looks on Deputy Boo's "sleeves." As you can see, the sleeves are slightly different on each of the characters, but I'm not all that worried about the difference, if you'd rather just pick one.

Light is red on the left side, and blue on the right.

Copperhead%20body%20armor%20side_zpsljuyfksf.png

I was planning on putting a black torso under the armor, so I would just need what is on the armor, itself.

If you have any questions, or would like additional pictures, please let me know.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take on this task. You guys constantly amaze me with your talent and attention to detail. :sweet:

*edit* I just saw this great football jersey that Nick Ab made, maybe that would work better than the hockey jersey template?

Edited by grace

I'm new to the customization experience, but have been working really hard at it recently. My biggest issue has been with drawing my own decals. Specifically, I'd like to create some of the Hobbit characters that never made it to print.

I have the LEGO Hobbit video game which is an awesome reference point for many new and unavailable minifigs. If anybody could make a decal for Afrid, I would be extremely grateful. It would help complete my Lake Town scene.

If anybody would like me to create reference shots for other characters, I'd be happy to do that as well. Thanks!

ALFRID

16633038296_75a036954e_z.jpg

16658978355_d0effb07a2_z.jpg

Edited by Ruse901

I'm new to the customization experience, but have been working really hard at it recently. My biggest issue has been with drawing my own decals. Specifically, I'd like to create some of the Hobbit characters that never made it to print.

I have the LEGO Hobbit video game which is an awesome reference point for many new and unavailable minifigs. If anybody could make a decal for Afrid, I would be extremely grateful. It would help complete my Lake Town scene.

If anybody would like me to create reference shots for other characters, I'd be happy to do that as well. Thanks!

ALFRID

You want the same design as in your picture ? Head, torso and leg ?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Yes, please. I like to think of the video game designs as TLG's official take on each character so I like to keep them consistent. Thank you for reaching out - I would owe you big time!

Hey I was wondering if anyone could make me a Captain America from AoU. I don't need a torso decal and am looking for an arm decal that wraps around the whole arm please. Thanks to anyone who has read this. I appreciate your help.

Yes, please. I like to think of the video game designs as TLG's official take on each character so I like to keep them consistent. Thank you for reaching out - I would owe you big time!

Hey, the decals it's almost done, but can you take other screenshot in good quality of the character please ? I have other picture but not very good to see all details :sceptic:

Thank you :wink:

Wow. That is amazing!! Thank you so much. It looks perfect.

I will post a pic when I perfect my custom. You are the best!