Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hello, is there any decal for coverall/worksuit just like picture below? Especially in grey.

Thank you very much.

Coverall_s.jpg

There is a lot of amazing talent going on here! And I absolutely love a lot of these decals, and the great decal makers for making these requests!

I would like to know if this thread is still active? I have been scrolling through the posts, and it seems sort of dead. I hope it isn't because it honestly is a great thread to have and keep going with new ideas and decals to be made!

I would also like to mention that, you don't have to worry about the pants design, the torso and shields are the only ones really needed.

If you can't do them all that's fine, if you can just do 1 or a couple that'd still be great, I also wouldn't mind if Decal designers collaborated if needed.

As for the back of the torso, if you can do the same thing possibly with a strap but leaving the back in the middle all empty the only design on it will be the strap around the edges. To give it some detailing. Colors would match the front.

Winterhold Guard

dqj6th.png

Whiterun Guard

n37nz6.jpg

Rift Guard

2zsd7y0.png

Reach Guard

10wpbp3.png

Solitude Guard

14kcr6e.jpg

Haafingar Guard

2mzmv7k.jpg

Falkreath Guard

24dmpms.png

Dawnster Guard

28pagl.png

So these are all the guards, from all the holds of Skyrim. I think it'd very unique and nice to have these decals available. As far as I know they haven't been done. If I am wrong please feel free to correct me and provide me a link, I will happily strike through the words, or edit it if need be.

Thanks in advance!

anyoneee :cry_happy: anyone at all up for some decal designing? :cry_happy:

I'll see what I can come up with. :) Though I do have a few questions in regards to how you want the decals to be made exactly! I'll PM you.

Hi a bit of a request, I was wondering if anyone had got an image of the logos for the two CMFs Baseball teams, I wanted to do a display and print off the team Logos but I can't find them online anywhere and don't have the skills myself to do them.

Many Thanks

D

Thanks for the advice Luxor V :classic:

Please someone make a LEGO Minecraft microworld steve face decal in good resolution.

Edited by War_Mechs

You could follow any of these three tutorials about designing your own decals with: MS Paint, Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator. Thay show torsos mainly, but you can follow the same steps working on faces as well. :wink:

Well, that MS Paint tutorial isn't very useful currently. It relied on instructional images... which are now replaced by Imageshack's placeholder.

Well, after more than seven years, that was to be expected, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up. I removed it form the list.

If anyone feels so inclined, we could use a new MS Paint tutorial. :classic:

Lady Deathstrikes upper body Jacket from Xmen 2. (The front and back with the zipper). And also the face ofcourse. Maybe with a double face with the admantium?

I have a number of different torsos that I'd like saved as Photoshop PSD's. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm asking for 17 total.

EDIT: Ignore my request please. I figured it out.

Edited by kangmingjie

Well, after more than seven years, that was to be expected, I think...

Thanks for the heads-up. I removed it form the list.

If anyone feels so inclined, we could use a new MS Paint tutorial. :classic:

Well, I make no promises, but I'll see what I can do. I've been using paint for years, so I know a few cheats to get it to work better.

Are there decals for custom face expressions for unikitty anywhere? Thank you!

Could anyone make Face and Torso decorations for Legends of Chima minifigs? I have a few lions already, but I'm hoping to get more wolf, crocodile and gorillas. Any others are appreciated too.

I would be really into people doing backs for the classic Captain Redbeard torso and its color variations (found in the Pirate Torso Database), as well as fleshy version of the female pirate torsos with backs, and/or color variations on the LEGO Pirate of thee Caribbean Torsos (particularly Barbossa, Blackbeard, Norrington, Phillip Swift, and Scrum). Any part of this would be good, I am just looking for more variation in pirate torsos.

Thanks a million to anyone who does any of this!