Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I have a decal request for:

UBTKi.jpg

The Torso mainly, arms aren't necessary, nor heads. But one request to whoever does this, can they recolor it in a style of Blacktron I? Like: the light blue = black, white = yellow, and dark blue = white? I'm not sure on that one... Anyways, thanks in advance if anyone decides to do it!

~~Beltar

Hi, i have a decal request thats a bit different. You see i need a R2 unit decal of body but instead of blue black like this. And if so possible I need a r2 head decal like this. Thanks in advance :D

-Christian

Edited by Christian1153

Could someone please make me face decals of Zuko, Katara, Sokka, and the Fire Nation soldier from the old Avatar theme?

3626bpb065.jpg3626bpb069.jpg3626bpb068.jpgLEGO_Fire_Nation_soldier.png

*Side note: for Zuko and Sokka I only need the face. Don't worry about the hair.

I changed my request, so if someone's good with face decals, mind doing mine? I have a few though but it's based off a single LEGO face decal.

Could somebody do a Spider-Man torso based on the 1977 Nicholas Hammond version please?

Reference pics:

Cos_Ref3.jpg

spidey1.jpg

Would it be possible to get different faces for the large hulk minifigure? I apologize if this has been answered somewhere. I could find it in a search.

A while back, there was a fantastic Portal project on Cuusoo, but it was unfortunately turned down by Lego. However, I absolutely loved the design for Wheatley. If someone were willing to make the face piece's design, it would be great. The side design would be nice as well, but that isn't necessary.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickthing/7461406958/in/set-72157630188910312

Any one who does sports decals? Remenber the old ones from the 1998 sets, with decals for one Lego Soccer Team and for Dutch national team? ( I have images attached)

880002.2stk01.jpg

15299.jpg

Can anyone make these, just the blue Lego Team and sign boards?

I know it has already been asked, but does anyone have a torso and face decal (tranparent) for Marvel's Dr. Strange? I cannot find it in the archives and the pic in this thread here does not show up anymore!

Reference:

lego-custom-minifig-dr-strange-clea.jpg

Not a request as such, but has anyone seen a face decal of General Kozu from Ninjago?

lego-70504-garmatron-ninjago-ibrickcity-general-kozu.jpg

I was going to attempt something myself, but if there's one out there it would save me some time. I'm not sure if/when I'm going to get round to using it, so just looking to see if there's already one in existence.

Does anyone know where I can get some minecraft skins/decals for regular minifigures? I found an Etsy site with minecraft minifig crayons but they are no longer available. please and thank you to everyone.

il_570xN.544540862_bq3m.jpg

Edited by Carmen brick momma

Not sure about stickers, but next year (or late this year?) they're doing some minifigure-scale Minecraft sets so you can get nicely-printed official Lego Minecraft minifigs! They probably won't be quite as "pixelated" as the ones you linked, but it's something!

Edited by Venkefedo

Could someone do a New 52 styled Reverse Flash based o his appearance in Flash #34? With the yellow colourscheme as opposed to red