Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to decal making but I really want to make some custom figures of Joel and Ellie from the video game The Last of Us.

Decal-Makers, your help would be appreciated.

The decals I need are:

• Joel's face decal (a possible way to do this would be to get Jor-El's face and change the hair color from brown to black and grey)
  • Joel's shirt decal without backpack straps (the green one he wears on the box art of the game) FRONT AND BACK TORSO DECALS
  • Joel's shirt decal with backpack straps (front torso decal only)
  • Arm decals for Joel's rolled up sleeves
  • Ellie's face decal
  • Ellie's shirt decal (the red one she wears on the box art) FRONT AND BACK TORSO DECALS
  • Ellie's shirt decal with backpack straps (front torso decal only)
  • Arm decals for the red short sleeves on Ellie's shirt

Requirments:

• The designs should look like what LEGO would do if they made these characters
  • Joel's shrt must be in the Olive Green LEGO color
  • Ellie's shirt must be in LEGO's Red color
  • Ellie's torso decal must have curves similar or identical to what LEGO puts on most of their female characters
  • Both shirts should have wrinkles on them to make them look realistic.
  • there shouldn't be backpacks on the back of the torso decals; I'll add a Brickforge backpack for Joel and the Series 10 Skydiver's backpack for Ellie on the final figures.

And now, the reference images:

Here's a good image of joel's shirt:

tlou-joel-ellie-lobby-640_r640x400.jpg?5f283927f7404204a81e453b153d50eb7d86d89b

Ellie's shirt design:

Ellie-the-Last-of-Us-Shirt-Pattern-Aurum-Cosplay.jpg?6d8cfe

Ellie's face:

ellie-girl-the-last-of-us-action-wallpaper.jpg

Joel's face:

the-last-of-us-joel-wallpaper.jpg

Sorry for the huge face images. They were the best I could find.

So that pretty much wraps it up. Thanks for the help!

Hi. Is there any chance of Uncharted charcters decals of all, if not most of the characters at all? Especially Nate, Elena, Chloe, Sully, Flynn etc. Thanks

Could somebody do a Green Lantern John Stewart please?

Never mind, I found one

Edited by Rinzler

Could somebody do a Green Lantern John Stewart please?

Never mind, I found one

I posted several John Stewart and other GL torso front and backs as well as heads. It has it's own thread.

I posted several John Stewart and other GL torso front and backs as well as heads. It has it's own thread.

Oh, could you attach a link please

Hi I was wondering if someone could make decals for me of the Tardis in this Lego Ideas project, I just want the decals on the glass panes and Police Public blah de bla logo for a 1 x 6 plate please, Thanks to whoever makes these!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/59181

Edited by SandMirror38

Please, Please, PLEASE can someone make decals of these prototype designs!

Link seems broken, did you mean this one?

vikings_2.gif

Cleaned up into proper Lego-style designs, I'd be for it! I don't have much use for the production version of the middle one (got enough shirtless barbarians), but with a shirt beneath, it becomes a lot more useful!

Yeah, 2 of them were revised and cleaned up, but the best IMO was the first... :cry_sad: Why lego why...

Edited by LOTRfan

If someone cleans up that one a bit, but leaves the furry belt & green surcoat, it'd be about the perfect Mitgardian torso, wouldn't it?

Could anyone do the breaking bad characters? The ones below are great examples. I particularly like their Hank, Jesse, Mike and Fring.

cb720570b1.jpg?w=580&h=303

aasminifigs-640x381.jpg

Hank:

hank-schrader-breaking-bad-playlist-650-430.jpg

This is the t-shirt they'd gone for on Jesse:

jesse-pinkman-breaking-bad-playlist-650-430.jpg

I think their Saul Goodman could be better:

saul-goodman-breaking-bad-playlist-650-430.jpg

Oh, and Jesse's Hello Kitty phone would be a great touch:

tumblr_msuipsMfIX1qzvk4co1_500.jpg

Could anyone do a classic Blackpool football kit from 2010-11?

Blackpool_2009-2010.gif

new-blackpool-fc-shirt.png

If you could add the name/number on the back that'd be great. It doesn't need the Premier League logo in the numbers though (the last picture is from the wrong year).charlie-adam.gif

Edited by rob1983

Could somebody do a Ted Kord Blue Beetle for me please in 2012 Spider-Man blue and regular dark blue

Has anybody looked into mine? I need them asap... I'd also like them to be clear :)

I'm new here and I've seen a video about Waterslide Decal Paper for custom LEGO minifigs and if you want them "clear", do that method. And I believe where you want to color to match the torso, it would have to be white, if I understood correctly. So when you print the decal on the Wasterslide Decal Paper, white will come out clear. I also like this method because you can get minifigs to look like they actually were produced by LEGO.

But about someone making your decal, I have no idea how to, sorry.

I have another request. Could someone make a face decal of Harley Quinn but make her make-up look like the Joker's from the Dark Knight, just without the scars. The lipstick should be black as well as the eye makeup. Also, could two faces be done? One of her smirking and one of her angrily yelling?

Actually, can I just a few face decal of this but without the light brown color [keep the darker brown around the eyes though] and gray spots? Also with different face expressions and with the white paint too. And if possible, some looking older, more battle-hardened, and a few female looking ones?

Edited by Behemoth

Hi Jopiek,

Your request was a pretty easy one for me. Let me know what you think?

14688887495_e6521a8dd2_o.png