Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an some Arrow decals. Mainly green Arrow, Black Canary and Roy Harper. Has anyone already made decals for the Arrow TV series?

Can someone make a decal for one of the contruction workers from The LEGO Movie? Here are some pictures. Thanks in advance! :)

All I need is the torso and face decal of the guy holding the chicken wings! THANKS!

image-1_zps7a512e01.jpeg

image_zps34b0fa3f.jpeg

image_zps1b245643.png

Edited by superboh

Could somebody make a triangular shield decal with the Oak Tree design from the CMF Forest Maiden, and the triangular variants of the 2013 castle line's shields.

Is this topic active anymore? I see a lot of requests but no replies

Hey everybody, i was about to make a custom c3po and mr gold minifigures, and i just found out that it is very difficult to find the decal of those two minifigures, so can anyone please make these decals? Or if anyone already have those decals i really" apreciate it if you send it to my email in rio_suwendy@yahoo.com

Here are the links:

C3p0 front

https://www.thedailybrick.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/700x700/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/0/b000t7lrv0.png

C3p0 back

http://www.brickfile.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/cache/3275__720x720_lego-star-wars-chrome-gold-c-3po-7.jpg

Mr gold

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130423013830/lego/images/e/e1/Monsieur_or.png

Lots of thanks

Edited by Dario78

Could someone do the Series 6 CMF Roman Legionnaire Torso and/or a custom legionnaire torso. It's just because I'm trying to make a large army, and don't want to spend horrendous prices on BL for bulk.

thanks,

LOTRfan

My old Legionnaire design might be useful https://flic.kr/p/cGoFKw. In description to the image you will find a link to SVG repository. SVG is a vector file format that is easy to edit.

Edited by NickAb

My old Legionnaire design might be useful https://flic.kr/p/cGoFKw. In description to the image you will find a link to SVG repository. SVG is a vector file format that is easy to edit.

Oh wow thanks, not bad for your first vector design! This is truly useful.

Does anyone have or could make decals for the ASM2 SDCC Spidey? After seeing the movie I decided I finally needed a good Spidey since Lego keeps insisting on that bad USM one in sets.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have or could make decals for the ASM2 SDCC Spidey? After seeing the movie I decided I finally needed a good Spidey since Lego keeps insisting on that bad USM one in sets.

Thanks in advance.

One Amazing Spider-Man coming up!

(Credit to Pivote342 on Flickr)

13337504363_13e3f3376b_n.jpg

Don't thank me, thank Pivote342 on Flickr for the amazing decal

(Thank me if you wish though)

My Fiancé and I are getting married in little over a week, and I'd like to surprise her with a minifigure of her in her dress, I wondering if anyone might like to help me out with this. Thanks so much!

Edited by Sleaxor

What, do you think brides buy and try on their dresses on the day of the wedding? Of course he's seen the dress.

Edited by Cult_Of_Skaro

What, do you think brides buy and try on their dresses on the day of the wedding? Of course he's seen the dress.

Yeah because he has to be there when she tries it on.... :wacko:

Very off topic, but that means reeeaaally bad luck :sceptic:

Please stop this train of off-topic comments, people. They add nothing to the thread. Thanks. :classic:

I went to the index but see very few white astronaut suits.

Does anyone have any of the other designs?

Looking for a minor tweak to a few different suits for some figures.

Edited by xtent