Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hi there !

I was wondering if anyone can make a few decals :

- Jedi legs : one decal with all transparent background, and another with Reddish Brown robe (and the rest of the legs in transparent)

970c00pb254.jpg?1

- Kit Fisto torso : with transparent background too (instead of Reddish Brown), but with the belt of the other Jedi torso

973pb416c01.jpg?0post-1256-0-82950600-1390484745_thumb.jpg

Thanks !

Edited by Courleciel

Just wondering if anyone gave my friend's band decals any thought? Would appreciate it! Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone gave my friend's band decals any thought? Would appreciate it! Thanks!

Hey, I can help you out there. I'll have them finished by tommorrow. :classic:

Here you go, DNEND.

torso1.png

torso2.png

torso3.png

torso4.png

And the shorts, hope these are sized correctly:

shorts.png

If it's not quite what you had in mind, don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you so much!!!! These are so great!!! :)

If I had any more requests is there any way to ask you personally? :) it wouldn't be much... Just maybe other shirts they might wear at their shows... So I have other clothing options? If so just let me know! If not, no worries! You did an excellent job!!! Thank you so much!

Edited by DNEND

If I had any more requests is there any way to ask you personally? :) it wouldn't be much... Just maybe other shirts they might wear at their shows... So I have other clothing options? If so just let me know! If not, no worries! You did an excellent job!!! Thank you so much!

Sure! If you have any requests you can send me them using the messenger, should be in the top right corner of the page next to your username.

I can't use messenger just yet because I haven't posted enough on here? I think it's like 10 posts or something... I'll see what I can come up with and let you know on here if nothing else! Thank you again for helping me out! You did an amazing job! If my wish list gets on the longer side I apologize! Just know it's because I loved your work :)

Okay, if you post them here that would be fine.

As soon as I can message you I will try and figure that out :). Thanks again! The guys in the band love them too :)

In my perusal of collections of Star Wars torso decals, I've seen Rebel decals of so many flavors, Imperial officer decals and stormtrooper decals, Jedi decals, clone trooper decals galore, Mandalorian decals, decals for alien species and for civvy torsos, even KOTOR, TOR, and TFU decals. But do you know what I haven't found even once?

TIE Fighter pilot torso decals.

For some reason, it seems that no-one has made them. Could someone please rectify this?

Hi,

Can someone please make decals of the Street Skater's Torso from Collectible Minifigures Series 4. Here's what it looks like:

320px-Col057.jpg

Back4.jpg

However, Can you please make the zipper, waistband, and strings on the hood grey instead of orange, and remove the design from the shirt underneath so its just black?

Thanks for any help

Can some one please make a decal for 1) The 10th Doctor

2) The 9th Doctor

I can do that! Give me a few days though :)

2) The 9th Doctor

These have been done, and very well too. Search for the thread in this forum, it's called 'Any Doctor Who fans?'.

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has considered making my previous request ? :classic:

Thanks !

Edited by Courleciel

2) The 9th Doctor

These have been done, and very well too. Search for the thread in this forum, it's called 'Any Doctor Who fans?'.

Oops, he's right! And I wouldn't be able to top these :) Here are links to what KingPixels is talking about:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34166136@N04/9489870472/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34166136@N04/12142653626/in/photostream/

Hi everyone,

Please, would some kind person make me Sweeney Todd's Torso as seen in the picture below? It's for a project I'm hoping to do for my University degree, so I would need it as soon as possible. Many thanks in advance. :)

http://earnthis.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Sweeney-Todd-Pics-sweeney-todd-7374825-1600-1200.jpg

Edited by LuxorV

could someone please make these faces as transparent decals, i need them for some brick films and mocs i'm doing:

lego-faces.jpg

Edited by MegaLEGOFilms

Megalego - these here might help google ---» images = "lego expressions decal" first few results have several of those in clear

Edited by CustomJoe_MD