Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Hello guys, i really need some help. I was wondering if anyone could make me the battlefield 3 class soldier decals, russian and american, also since i dont know where to ask does anyone have a good design for humvees or military

I'd like to remind to all those asking for decals, that including a link to reference images can be of great help for the designers. Thank you. :classic:

Hello decal making world!

I have (at least what seems to me) quite a hefty request. I'm looking for someone who can make me good quality, LEGO style (looks official) decals for the Sourcefed hosts.

For those unfamiliar with Sourcefed, here is a link to the Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_gE-kg7JvuwCNlbZ1-shlA

So, I wish to make official style customs of:

Phillip DeFranco: I need a black shirt with this on it - http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/78/29/c7/7829c7852f9085aff3956584ff46288c.jpg

Joe Bereta: a red shirt with FEELIN' GOOD! in big white letters on it.

Lee Newton: white shirt with a small green t-rex silhouette on it (female)

Elliott Morgan: plain grey hoodie with the classic Sourcefed shirt in black underneath. http://a.images.blip.tv/SourceFed-poster_image224.jpg Just make the silhouettes white on a black background.

Steve Zaragoza: plain black hoodie over a plaid red collared shirt. This was the best reference for the shirt I could find http://24.media.tumblr.com/f59f43b3d1af132e4be6a4e3b23a5d9c/tumblr_mp88b2BOJF1qcuq51o1_500.gif

I also need a classic LEGO looking version of Steve's bearded and glasseseded face.

Meg Turney: black shirt with this on it http://skreened.com/render-product/c/a/s/casefawmauadsuonswnm/image.w174h200f3.jpg

Trisha Hershberger: a light blue (KK2 Jayko colour) shirt that says woof in big black letters. Also (and this may sound really weird), but make her bosom particularly ample.

Ross Everett: light blue (same as above) plaid collared shirt (similar design to Steve's)

I really know that this is a very hefty request, but I would be outrageously grateful. Certain details (like the monkey's face on Phil's shirt) obviously don't need to be defined, just as long as the design is recognizable.

My main overarching request with these is for them to look as if they are official LEGO prints of these designs. Having absolutely LEGO-fied versions of the Sourcefed group would be so flipping amazing!

If you are serious about taking on this request, please PM me if you need any more info or help with what I'm looking for.

Thank you so much!

Hey Fives, I decided to attempt your requests.

You didn't mention any specific skin tone, so I assumed you wanted them to be good ol' yellows; if not, I can easily fleshify them. So, sorry if things don't line up perfectly, and here we go!

Philip DeFranco:

philip.png

Joe:

bereta.png

Lee:

newton.png

Elliott:

morgan.png

Steve (fixed):

stevey2.png

zaragoza.png

Meg:

turney.png

Trisha, if her busom isn't ample enough, let me know. :grin:

trisha.png

And Ross:

ross.png

If I did anything wrong, let me know and I hope this helps you out! :sweet:

Edited by Floundie

Wow! Thank you so much! My only tweak would be if you could add the white pupils to Steve's eyes so he matches with the current trend of minifig faces. Otherwise, tremendous work! I'm so grateful!

Wow! Thank you so much! My only tweak would be if you could add the white pupils to Steve's eyes so he matches with the current trend of minifig faces. Otherwise, tremendous work! I'm so grateful!

Fixed original post, my mistake, when you said classic style I thought you meant pupil-less. Glad I could help! :classic:

Fixed original post, my mistake, when you said classic style I thought you meant pupil-less. Glad I could help! :classic:

Thats perfect! Thank you so much!

Okay, I've made the tactical vest, but I can't figure out how to get it to you. I can't attach it here, I can't upload content to my profile (it just keeps cycling back to telling me to choose a category), and I can't upload it to a new thread (72KB is too big, I guess). Any suggestions? It looks pretty cool if I say so myself.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the tutorial on starting a Brickshelf account. Here you go!

shield_tactical_vest_smaller.pngshield_tactical_vest2_smaller.png

shield_tactical_vest_back_smaller.pngshield_tactical_vest2_back_smaller.png

Edited by ahughes

Okay, I've made the tactical vest, but I can't figure out how to get it to you. I can't attach it here, I can't upload content to my profile (it just keeps cycling back to telling me to choose a category), and I can't upload it to a new thread (72KB is too big, I guess). Any suggestions? It looks pretty cool if I say so myself.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the tutorial on starting a Brickshelf account. Here you go!

This is exactly what I wanted!!! :-D :-D Thank you soooo much man, I appreciate it! :-)

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Looking for a good decal for Kitty Pryde from the X-Men, a.k.a. Shadowcat. There are lots of great designs out there for most of the rest of the X-Men, but I can't find one for her. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by LibraryBoy

Would you kindly make an Andrew Ryan decal? Please? I plan on doing a Bioshock diorama, and I'm gonna need his face and suit. Danke in advanced!

I'll see what I can do :)

So, this may be a bit of a lengthy request . . .

What I'm looking for is a set of decals for the US Assault class from the video game Battlefield 4. Torso (front and back), legs (front, outsides, hip), and arms, but no head.

10936137423_a2e3cd480c.jpg

The difficult thing is, however, I don't want it to be an ultra-detailed one; something that could pass for an actual Lego minifig, you know? Like, the torso would look similar to Lego's recent bullet-proof vest torso from the Police line.

15375.jpg

Now, final thing - color. I'd love for the base color on the legs, arms, and torso to be the new olive green color (330), and then have the vest's base color to be dark tan.

Link to larger reference pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48980734@N08/10936137423/sizes/o/in/faves-1sfodd/

Thank you very much to whoever took the time to not only read this, but to also make this! Have a Happy New Year!

Edited by KisKatona

Could somebody make decals of the following Tron: Uprising characters

Beck

Tron

Tessler

Cyrus

Dyson

Paige

I'm working on a project for Cuusoo, I'd be thankfull if somebody made them

Hi all,

As the Sochi 2014 winter Olympics come near, I would like to request some Team Canada Jersey decals for minifigures. I'm not much of an artist or Photoshop user, but I would really appreciate it if an expert could whip up some quick decals for the minifigs.

Jersey 1: http://www.hockeyhermit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/team-canada-jersey.jpg

Jersey 2: http://www.icejerseys.com/images/products/33/Team-Canada-2010-Olympic-Swift-Replica-White-Hockey-Jersey-N7792_XL.jpg

Jersey 3: http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-08-at-9.35.39-AM.png

Jersey 4: http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-08-at-9.35.11-AM.png

Numbers one and two are priority, but if someone could whip up all four then that would awesome.

Thank you!

Hi,

I made first 2 jerseys, but I'm not sure about complex maple leaf pattern. It might look bad after printing or out of place on minifigure. I can sea pattern with plain dark red colour if you wish.

team-canada-01.pngteam-canada-02.png

If anyone wishes decals, I can do three at a time. I'm new to Eurobrick's but I am a great decal designer.

Looking for a good decal for Kitty Pryde from the X-Men, a.k.a. Shadowcat. There are lots of great designs out there for most of the rest of the X-Men, but I can't find one for her. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does it matter what design of Kitty it is, or is any ok?

Hello Custom Decal Makers!

First off I want to tell you all how much I admire your work! I have a request that I'm not sure can be done. I have a couple friends in a band and I'd love to have them LEGO-IZED! I already built the venue to look as close to the real thing as possible and I'd love to get the band members to look as close as possible too! Some of them are wearing shirts from other bands and I was just wondering if that would be a problem? I'd love to hear that someone could do this for me! I'd make sure you were credited in any pictures I would post of it!

Please let me know if this could be done! They are putting out their first album soon and I'd love to suprise them with the lego versions of themselves :)

Please! and Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I'll post pictures if someone would be willing to take this project on!

I have tried to do them myself already but I used the paint program and when I shrunk it down they didn't look good. There are 4 members in the band and I'm only needing all 4 shirts and two of them are wearing shorts that I would like done. I only have the option of printing them off on white sticker paper too. I wish I could make them true decals but I don't have that option :(

I'm pretty new here so I don't know how often this gets checked but I would love to know if I could get any takers :). I would greatly appreciate it! I appreciate all of your time!

Here is one of the shirts...

http://interpunk.com/itemzoom.cfm?Item=49786&

Here is another shirt...

155041_10151282469328111_176577836_n.jpg

This army shirt isn't quite like the one that my friend is wearing... the shirt is still black but the logo is small and in the upper right corner of the shirt instead of big and centered....$(KGrHqR,!mIE9JBsBfNPBPlyg1oiKQ~~60_45.JPG

and the other shirt is just a stripped shirt kind of like Sandman from Spiderman but instead of the green color it's black and dark grey stripes :)

Here's a pic of them... if the shorts could be made up too I'd appreciate it... i'd only need one pattern for the shorts cuz i'd give the drummer and guitar player the same pattern... I hope this makes it easier!993914_182361755273986_212853328_n.jpg

Edited by DNEND