Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Is there any chance of some Zombie Heads? It's just I can't afford to buy Grey Hands, so I would love to be able to create some Yellow-Skinned Zombies. :) If not, I understand completley, but if it is possible, then it would be really appreciated! :D

hey guys,

on the verge of printing off all my comicon replicas from last year and applying the decals and was wondering if anyone had the time to make up the required decals for this years superhero releases?

id be very grateful, thanks you :)

I have a new request based on my current needs, however if someone actually was doing my request i would still like to have that. I need helmet decals designed for the brickarms M1 pot helmet: I need a WWII US 2nd rangers decal (like the design on the back of the helmet), and the 29th rangers helmet/arm patch decal.

Thanks!

Hey, I know this sounds incredibly vague, but can someone please make me some decals for sci-fi battle armour, in white with hints of light blue.

And some rather primitive, battered looking sci-fi battle armour that's tan. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, I'm going to have a go at making some decals myself.

Edited by Captain Settle

I'm looking for a few Captain America decals if someone could please help :)

The first is the Ultimate WWII costume.

The second is The Captain costume. It's the black Cap costume.

The third is the Captain as Director of Shield.

The last one is The costume of when Bucky took up the mantel of Captain America when Steve Rogers was believed dead.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help.

Edited by skarski10

Could someone please edit this for me to remove the blue part completely, make the body color black, neck color tan skin and belt/straps brown?

Here's what I'm going for; Link. If some one could just make it or modify the one above I would be very greatful. I could also use the face please.

Thank you!

Edited by skarski10

Could someone please edit this for me to remove the blue part completely, make the body color black, neck color tan skin and belt/straps brown?

Here's what I'm going for; Link. If some one could just make it or modify the one above I would be very greatful. I could also use the face please.

Thank you!

Cheers.

9703823771_2a2344bbf9.jpg

The second is The Captain costume. It's the black Cap costume.

9712060499_0692de24ba.jpg

The third is the Captain as Director of Shield.

9712060427_d949f648e0.jpg

Sorry for all the consecutive posts... hope these are ok. ( i think they look sharper at a smaller / printable scale)

Edited by slacker int

I'm not too sure if this has been done but I've searched around and didn't manage to find any... If someone could please, I'll be really grateful! :)

Is anyone able to replicate the design of the sticker of this set 40079 (Mini Volkswagen T1- Camper Van set)? It is a 2x2 tile size decal.

http://toysnbricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2013-08-28-15.54.16.jpg

I need it in various colours, Black/Red/Blue/Lime/Yellow/Green/Orange

Thank you so much if anyone can help me out here. Cheers!

Edited by lookers