Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

7386305738_c5f1bb778f_m.jpg

Camp Half-Blood

Here you go. They were designed transparent, so you can put them on orange minifig torsos.

I used the silhouette of the new horse and one of a wing piece for the pegasus. I also used the CMF Cheerleader as a base for the female T-Shirt. So both Decals appear more official.

Edited by Emperor Krulos

7386103838_56a1442b96_t.jpg

Res-Q Decals

They are transparent, so that you can put them to any Minifig Body

Not to be a bother, but could the stripes be a little more orange than pink? :P

Edited by PMJ

Hello everybody.

Recently I put a request up for some specific Star Wars The Old Republic decals. Someone did say they would make them, but I haven't heard or seen any sign or indication of when they should be ready. If anyone else here who thinks they could get them done within the week, I would be very grateful. If you are looking for reference pics, they can be found on the page before this one in my request post.

Also, I have a new request. If someone would be willing, I would very much like some Supergirl decals, preferably based on her appearance from the new LEGO Batman 2 game.

Reference pic

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120524132961/marvel_dc/images/f/f4/LEGO_Supergirl.jpg

Along with that, I would very much appreciate a simple face decal for Clark Kent. Preferably just the current Superman face with glasses.

Thanks a lot to whoever decides to make these!

May I also request something simple, a cross like on the Toy Story medic figure's helmet.

May I also request something simple, a cross like on the Toy Story medic figure's helmet.

Thanks so much for the Supergirl decals, Emperor Krulos! I'll try to get them on a figure as soon as possible!

I did just notice something. I'm unsure how to print these so some parts are transparent, and I don't have any plain flesh legs. Do you think you could color the white part of her legs flesh, and where her torso curves be coloured dark blue or something? It would be most appreciated!

Edited by Fives

Thanks for the Decals EK! But Could you add The Skin tone for Christie & Face. & Try Mileena Next Please

Reference Pics for Mileena

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110505174827/mk/images/thumb/9/92/Mileena_versus_render.jpg/139px-Mileena_versus_render.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120527170845/mk/images/thumb/5/5d/Image58.jpg/75px-Image58.jpg

Please & Many Thanx

Edited by Nick Gemini

7409626486_a303d8051d_m.jpg

mortal_combat_christie_monteiro

I didn't add a face decal. Her face is unremarkable. Just about any female face will do. :wink:

7409627482_434c110603_m.jpg

mileena

7409626788_52ebd47356_m.jpg

supergirl

I uploaded the wrong decal anyway. Corrected the Shield and added a neckline.

On regular printers, there is nothing you have to do to print transparent. Most printers can't print white and therefore ignore it. If you printed a letter on a piece of paper the background would be the color of the paper. If you printed it on a transparent sheet there would be no background. :tongue:

Thanks for the added skin colour!

I see what you mean about using transparent paper, but I plan on applying the leg decals to red legs, so therefore she would end up having red skin. Anyway, now I just need to get some sticky paper, probably next week some time, so I can print these off and apply them!

Again, thanks so much!

EDIT: I was just setting up the decals for printing, just to see how to do it, and I am unsure what size it needs to be. I'm am using a Mac and have Pages rather than MS Word, so I'm unsure how to resize the decal. Also, if you could make the decals separate images so when I do print them, I can pinpoint the sizes for the torso and both legs.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Fives

Thanks a Bunch for the Decals! But on Christie.Could you Add Skin Tone for the arm like you did Mileena.Also, Try

Li Mei Also from Mortal Kombat Next

Li Mei Reference Pics

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111112135230/mk/images/thumb/b/bc/ImagesCAJ5O01F.jpg/111px-ImagesCAJ5O01F.jpg

http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/3/7/7/gfs_52758_2_7_thm.jpg

Please & Thanks!

Edited by Nick Gemini

Hi, could I please have the awesomely previously made Camp Half-Blood t-shirts by Emperor Krulos in flesh (as opposed to yellow) and could I also have these torsos please but please don't feel pushed I need the CHB ts, Grover and Chiron the most though :blush: :

Scroll down and the pics are named: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Antonio_Caparo

Poseidon:

Chiron:

Grover:

Leo:

Camp Jupiter t-shirt:

Octavian:

Reyna:

Thanks in advance!

Edited by piemaster1446

Hi guys, I'm struggling a bit with designs for some custom figs.

Would anyone like to attempt these figures from the Avengers : Earth's mightiest heroes series?

Kang the conqueror

Wasp

Ant Man

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up the challenge.

Hi guys, I'm struggling a bit with designs for some custom figs.

Would anyone like to attempt these figures from the Avengers : Earth's mightiest heroes series?

Kang the conqueror

Wasp

Ant Man

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up the challenge.

Here you go

waspf.th.png

kangy.th.png

antman.th.png

Hope they are good.

Cheers.

Edited by Daimar

Thanks Daimar, awesome work.

Do you use photoshop for your decal designs?

Your welcome.

Nope, I use regular windows paint. I make the decals really big and than I resize them when they are finished, so that they look proper.

Edited by Daimar

Hi!

I was wondering if somebody could make me a M43 Telogreika uniform decal in Olive Green. I would really appreciate it!

telogreika-olive.png

I'm not sure about color (because I don't have any olive green torsos to match the color). So here is SVG (you can use free InkScape to open it) and AI files, so you can modify it easily, change colors etc.