Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Thank you so much! (Sorry for late reply, been busy) I'll have to tweak it a bit, but it looks wonderful!

No worries :wink: . Just realised I shouldn't have put the light bley background on the centre section :blush: - is that what you need to tweak?

No worries :wink: . Just realised I shouldn't have put the light bley background on the centre section :blush: - is that what you need to tweak?

No, that is fine, just have to remove some stuff, and add some stuff. default_blink.gif it works wonderfully as a modern combat type of design.

Edited by The_Customizer

Hello. Can anybody make a 50-cent bulletproof vest body decal?

I need it exactly for him, so please make the skin on the corners dark.

Here's a reference pic, didn't find any better.

Or for people who saw the movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin", it's the outfit Marcus wore at the end.

50cent-1024-10.jpg_thumb.jpg

I wonder.

Would anybody here be willing to update the Dragon Masters torsos? Something a little more in-line with the modern Kingdoms aesthetic? i.e., little wrinkly folds at the corners, maybe a belt and a neckline?

I'd appreciate it. :blush:

(...If somebody's already done this, of course, I'd also appreciate being pointed in the right direction.)

Edited by Dwellington

Could anyone design a shield decal with some sort of bull's head for a triangular shield please? It would be for my minotaurs.

I know of this one, this or something similar would be nice (maybe more stilized, or whatever that looks good):

3846pb22.jpg?0

Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this is too much to ask for, but can someone make a set of decals for the Ninja's ZX forms, Nya's dress, transparent face decals for the four ninjas and a Nya face?

Thanks!

-Sci

I'd like to request a couple of, well, couples. They are Phantom and Christine from different places.

Firstly I would like Ramin Karimloo's Phantom as seen in the 25th anniversary concert, along with Sierra Boggess's Christine

and Secondly I would like

Gerard Butler's Phantom as seen in the 2004 movie with mask and unmasked and also Emmy Rossum's Christine Daae. Please note that the pictures of Gerard are ones found on google, if needs be I can take screen prints of these 2 next week (my friend borrowed the DVD)

And I'd also like Gerard in his masquerade outfit with different mask as seen at the bottom of this picture.

I will be forever greatful to whoever creates these for me! They will go great with my work in progress Phantom sets! :classic:

Thank you so much!

Javert

Im debating getting a Aayla Secura Figure and customising it into Darth Talon, has anyone designed any decals for this?

Anyone got a good mr. Freeze decal, the original or a little updated. The ones in the sticky aren't the ones I'm looking for and one link is broken.

I wonder.

Would anybody here be willing to update the Dragon Masters torsos? Something a little more in-line with the modern Kingdoms aesthetic? i.e., little wrinkly folds at the corners, maybe a belt and a neckline?

I'd appreciate it. :blush:

(...If somebody's already done this, of course, I'd also appreciate being pointed in the right direction.)

I did a version a little more in line with the modern look. Hope you like them! :classic:

Foot soldier:

DragonKnight01.jpg

Archer:

DragonKnight02.jpg

Knight:

DragonKnight03.jpg

I'm currently trying to make a few Star Wars customs from TCW Series Four, including most of the clones in the Umbara episodes (namely Rex (with face!), Hardcase, Jesse, Fives, and the normal 501st clones) as well as Pong Krell and some Umbarans.

I would also like Poggle the Lesser, AOTC Clones, and AOTC Yoda.

Could someone please make these decals for me (I'm a horrible decal-maker)?

Edited by WampaStomper

Hey ED, it's been a long time since you've been around... Nice decals! :sweet:

Thank you, it's good to be back! :laugh:

ED-209, you are my HERO. :cry_happy:

Aw shucks, I'm glad you like them! :blush:

Could anyone design a shield decal with some sort of bull's head for a triangular shield please? It would be for my minotaurs.

I know of this one, this or something similar would be nice (maybe more stilized, or whatever that looks good):

3846pb22.jpg?0

Thanks in advance!

I whipped these up for you, hope they do the trick!

Bullshield01.jpg

Bullshield02.jpg

I whipped these up for you, hope they do the trick!

Oh dang, I knew I should have come back to this thread earlier. I put this request up at my local LUG's forum too, and somebody already helped me out. I already went with his design. It is based on the KKI bull shield by the way. I think now I have to share it as well. :tongue: Credits go to apd from MALUG.

bull_shield.jpg_thumb.jpg

But thanks anyway, your design is nice, and I guess I'm not the only one outfitting my group of minominotaurs with shields, so hopefully someone else will put your work to good use.

I would like to request Some Forestman Decals Please!

Edited by TheBoyWonder

I would like to request Some Forestman Decals Please!

Bricksandparts made some for me a while ago, look a couple of pages back. :wink:

Not much to ask, well I don't think so anyway :laugh: , but can someone make me a some danger stripes, like the one on the 7248 digger? I would like it 1x3 studs (HeightxLength) please.

Thank you, it would be much appreciated if someone could do that.

P.S You don't have to make it quick, I still have a while to go till I will be needing it!

I'm sorry for requesting such unchallenging decals but I've failed myself so many times that I've assumed I needed help. :blush:

I'm working on an old Madrid city bus and I need some decals for the bus number and destination. I would need a 1x4 brick size for the front and sides and a 1x4 brick size for the back too, but this one is different.

Here you got an example for front and sides:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Emt-madrid-15.JPG/1024px-Emt-madrid-15.JPG

And for the back: (it's the best picture I've found...)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/109_EMT_Madrid.jpg

The line number sohuld be the "122" and the destination "Town Hall". For the back decal I would like the little company symbol, the number line and the bus numer as seen in the picture. As you see, some buses have orange numbers and some others light green. I don't care about the color choice :wink:

Thank you so much in advance! :sweet:

Edited by LuxorV
Changed big pictures to links.