Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Am I the only one who can't see Praiter's wubly decals? I'm sorry to moan, but there are so good it's annoying that I can't get them. :sad:

I wonder if it is my PC, or the link being broken. Maybe someone could PM them to me. But thanks so much for making them for me Praiter. :wub:

I see them perfectly, so no broken links. Have you tried deleting your cookies and /or checking your browser's options?

Anyway, I'll PM them to you now. :wink:

Here is a ruff cut for the US Marshall, I need to add the vests lines and buttons and I think the gold/yellow pattern needs blended in more. Do you want him to have the rile strap across his chest? What do you think of the rough cut?

I cant find the rough cut but yes i would like him to have the rile strap.Thanks again

I cant find the rough cut but yes i would like him to have the rile strap.Thanks again

Srry I forgot to paste the link

USMarshall John Marston

Srry I forgot to paste the link

USMarshall John Marston

I was hoping it to look more like this,http://www.flickr.com/photos/30722462@N04/5073582914/,but I like yours,Im not to crazy about the gold dots tho.

Two-Face Recolor

Aiming for something like this ( I know it is sloppy atm)

Thank you. That would be great, I only need the front right now. If you could clean it up and change the black lines on the black side to gray so that they are a little more noticable, that should be perfect. :classic:

I was hoping it to look more like this,http://www.flickr.com/photos/30722462@N04/5073582914/,but I like yours,Im not to crazy about the gold dots tho.

ok I dont mean to be a pain, went back and looked at your agian and wow its really close,just add the stuff you were talking about,make the bage gold and the dots kinda grey i guess and its going to be perfect thanks again sorry if I am beeing a pain.

Am I the only one who can't see Praiter's wubly decals? I'm sorry to moan, but there are so good it's annoying that I can't get them. :sad:

I wonder if it is my PC, or the link being broken. Maybe someone could PM them to me. But thanks so much for making them for me Praiter. :wub:

It could be because I've saved the image in 4 colours rather than just rgb (or maybe the resolution is too high) sometimes that can cause images not to display correctly on screen but you should still be able to download them and get a more accurate colour match when printing.

If the images LuxorV pm's don't work for you, let me know and I'll try saving as a different format.

I see them perfectly, so no broken links. Have you tried deleting your cookies and /or checking your browser's options?

Anyway, I'll PM them to you now. :wink:

Thanks LuxorV

In your last message you said I needed to make the beige into gold, I am not sure what your talking about.

I meant the badge but it's support to be silver right?And I think the dots are more of a light grey or something.

Thank you. That would be great, I only need the front right now. If you could clean it up and change the black lines on the black side to gray so that they are a little more noticable, that should be perfect. :classic:

I meant the badge but it's support to be silver right?And I think the dots are more of a light grey or something.

Untitled-1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71438997@N05/6715144759/in/photostream

Both of you guys give comment and input

Untitled-1

USMarshall2

Both of you guys give comment and input

yea man thats sweet thanks,i cant wait to see it all done thanks again for everything so far.

yea man thats sweet thanks,i cant wait to see it all done thanks again for everything so far.

What else does it need other than the gun strap?

What else does it need other than the gun strap?

Vest lines and buttons and the rifle strap and thats it.

Vest lines and buttons and the rifle strap and thats it.

USMarshall3

PEEP it out homie

Check out this revision to the design

Edited by TLOR FETT

USMarshall3

PEEP it out homie

wow man thanks again this may be a dumb question but how would I save it to print it out,and are you going to make the legend of the west outfit still?

I want to tahnk again all those who spend time and effort in fulfilling the requests in this thread. You guys make this place the great community it is! :thumbup:

On the other hand, I also feel the need to remind all of our members that this is an AFOLs-oriented community. Maturity is required of all of us. Thus, I ask all our members posting in the Minifig Customisation Workshop, and this thread in particular, to check their grammar, spelling, capitalisation and punctuation before posting, as required by our Member Guidelines, which all of us subscribed to upon singing up. Thanks for your understanding. :classic:

I can e-mail you the finished product if you wanna PM me your e-mail or MSN or AIM messenger, I plan on giving the other outfit a try but I am doing 3 different requests and my own deigns at the same time.

I can e-mail you the finished product if you wanna PM me your e-mail or MSN or AIM messenger, I plan on giving the other outfit a try but I am doing 3 different requests and my own deigns at the same time.

ok cool thanks again if you cant do the other outfir I understand,my email is emnseth1987@yahoo.com. Thanks again for everything

Good day,

Perhaps it was a bit foolish of me too ask for a decal request during the holidays, so please forgive me that i will ask it again, i'am looking for the torso decals based on the lego viking-line. I've been trying to create something myself but it looks like (.). If somebody could help me out with this, it would also be a great ad to the libary.

I've just done one for starters, I'll try to do more when I find the time but it might take a while :wink: . If anybody else wants to do some that's cool.

viking_face_a.jpg

viking_face_b.jpg

viking_torso_1.jpg

Could I request a design of the Lego Power Miner's Torso? I would like it to have a transparent background if possible.

Thanks!

Here you go, let me know if you need any changes :wink:

power_miner_torso.jpg

Could I please have some decals from percy jackson in flesh(just torso and(or) legs) thank you!

Ref:(all needed please) 1. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ozaRTGfA6hc/SdrCi9leSgI/AAAAAAAAAB0/M2hurrnarsk/s320/Percy+Jackson+Characters.png

Ref:(all characters needed just click on each one:) 2. http://disney.go.com/official-sites/heroes-of-olympus/reyna

Since my request went unanswered, I took the liberty of designing my own.

torso.jpg

More to come.

(Next one will be the Golden Age Flash).

Edited by Mister Blisterfists

Here you go, let me know if you need any changes :wink:

/Picture Snipped\

Thank you so much! (Sorry for late reply, been busy) I'll have to tweak it a bit, but it looks wonderful!