Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Javert - You should print it at 1.6 x 1.6 cm, or 0.63 x 0.63 inches.

Hello, I'm back, and looking for more Batman decals...

Please could someone make me the back and back of head decals for Bane please. As seen here.

'snip'

Thank you for any help. :sweet:

I'm not sure if I got the colour right for his 'leotard :laugh:' - I've done it Earth Blue - let me know if that needs changing...

bane_head_reverse.jpg

bane_torso_reverese.jpg

Sorry, but I can't view it, I just get the 'posted image' thing. :sceptic:

Thanks for making them, as for the colour, I can't see them at the moment and I don't know my LEGO colours off by heart. :grin:

I was wondering if any one would be so kind as to make a few of this figs into decals for me.

I need them for a project I am working on and, will post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on some decal paper.

This would be GREATLY appreciated!

hp012.jpg torso and legs

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb397.jpg?1

http://www.findmybrick.com/images/leia_slave2.JPG torso and legs

http://www.findmybrick.com/images/H003A.jpg just the face with the veil.

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb501.jpg?1

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/3626bpb552.jpg?1

Sorry, but I can't view it, I just get the 'posted image' thing. :sceptic:

Thanks for making them, as for the colour, I can't see them at the moment and I don't know my LEGO colours off by heart. :grin:

It's displaying OK for me but here's the link to my brickshelf if you're having trouble. I think what I've called 'Earth Blue' is the same as BL Dark Blue.

The design is exactly the same as the actual fig!!! :wub:

It's perfect, and the colour is great. :sweet:

It is unfortunate that I can only view the thumbnails, but that is probably my PC. Oddly it's only those decals, all the others view normally.

I hestitate to ask, but could you do the front as well? It is just that your design is stacks better than the one I found on the net. :wub:

Edited by Scorpiox

I hestitate to ask, but could you do the front as well? It is just that your design is stacks better than the one I found on the net. :wub:

OK, you twisted my arm...

bane_head.jpg

bane_torso_front.jpg

I request Impulse and Kid Flash II torso and head decals if you please.

If anybody needs reference PM me.

Edited by Mister Blisterfists

hello there

could somebody do me a favour and make a decal that is based on the professor Quirrell head with Voldemort on the back?

What I am after is the left half of the face is Voldemort's and the right half is Quirrell's and could this be done in a flesh variation?

If anyone can do this I will be very grateful to them (and just so you know, this is NOT a Harry Potter decal I want)

(Being a Phantom Phan, you may get what I want you to do :classic: )

hello there

could somebody do me a favour and make a decal that is based on the professor Quirrell head with Voldemort on the back?

What I am after is the left half of the face is Voldemort's and the right half is Quirrell's and could this be done in a flesh variation?

If anyone can do this I will be very grateful to them (and just so you know, this is NOT a Harry Potter decal I want)

(Being a Phantom Phan, you may get what I want you to do :classic: )

Untitled-2

My attempt

Untitled-2

My attempt

It's very good but it's not entirely what I was asking for, I will use that one too though as it is very good!, I was looking for the old style Voldemort face on one side (right hand) and quirell's on the other (left hand)

I want to do some Phantom of the Opera MOC's and I thought Voldemort's face looked very much like the disfigured face that happens to be under the mask.

either that or Voldemort's face on the right hand side of the face with some other random looking minifigure face on the other half, just like the phantom.

I was looking at sets I have and I'm thinking the other side of the face could have this face:

3626bpx388.1201309991.jpg

( obviously not the screaming face)

all that in flesh :)

Thanks for the help so far TLOR :sweet:

Thanks for the thanks and praise. First time making a decal for someone else.

Can you link me a picture of the exact Voldemort figure in which you want the face off of.

The Prof Quirrel part is right though just needs to be on the other side right?

Also was this more of what you were looking for? I will incorporate the other Minifig face you linked last post after I have a better idea of which Voldemort face your wanting.

Quirrel + Voldemort

Edited by TLOR FETT

Thanks for the thanks and praise. First time making a decal for someone else.

Can you link me a picture of the exact Voldemort figure in which you want the face off of.

The Prof Quirrel part is right though just needs to be on the other side right?

Also was this more of what you were looking for? I will incorporate the other Minifig face you linked last post after I have a better idea of which Voldemort face your wanting.

Quirrel + Voldemort

I perhaps wasn't clear enough to begin with and to that I apologise, The Voldemort head is the old one that came with the Final Challenge set (2001) and that is the right side of that face I wanted it to be on, :classic:

just that other face now!

You have been so helpful, if I need anything else I will let you know :blush:

try 3

AM I getting closer, the green half is the Quirrel/Voldemort from that set you had mentioned. The other half is the best I could find to match the pic you linked unless you can give me a figure set or part name or number for that head so that I may better find a picture of it.

try 3

AM I getting closer, the green half is the Quirrel/Voldemort from that set you had mentioned. The other half is the best I could find to match the pic you linked unless you can give me a figure set or part name or number for that head so that I may better find a picture of it.

you're getting closer

the head is from one of the soldiers in the Medieval Market Village

plus I'm after a flesh version

The Voldemort part of the face needs to be on the other side with the MMV soldier head

could you also try making the pupil of the MMV soldier head smaller to match the Voldemort eye?

I hope this isn't too much, I feel bad for asking a lot :blush:

Quirrel + Medival Market Villager

Check this one out. If you have AIM or MSN you can PM your handle

THAT IS PERFECT! :grin::thumbup:

Thank you so much!

and I'll PM you! :thumbup:

hey I was wondering if someone could make me a flesh color john marston from red dead redemption decals wearing the us marshal outfit and legend of the west outfit and face decals would be great too thanks.

hey I was wondering if someone could make me a flesh color john marston from red dead redemption decals wearing the us marshal outfit and legend of the west outfit and face decals would be great too thanks.

These two outfits? http://reddead.wikia.com/index.php?title=U.S._Marshal_Outfitâ„‘=IMGP4148-jpg

http://reddead.wikia.com/index.php?title=Legend_of_the_West_Outfitâ„‘=LOTWOutfit-jpg

If you want or need anything different let me know before I start to try and make these.

Also these are made by someone else but I found them

Marston

Marston 2

Marston Torso

Marston Belt

Marston Head

Hi! I have a request I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone ask for yet. I'd like torso and hip decals like the new Two-Face's, but with the old black/white colorscheme please. So like the torso and hips here. I would also like the back printing and if you could make a decal for the back of the hips, that would be nice. So all of that, just with these colors. :classic: I hope that this isn't too much to ask. :classic:

These two outfits? http://reddead.wikia.com/index.php?title=U.S._Marshal_Outfitâ„‘=IMGP4148-jpg

http://reddead.wikia.com/index.php?title=Legend_of_the_West_Outfitâ„‘=LOTWOutfit-jpg

If you want or need anything different let me know before I start to try and make these.

Also these are made by someone else but I found them

Marston

Marston 2

Marston Torso

Marston Belt

Marston Head

Yea they are the ones I was talking about.And thanks for finding those others I'll use them as well.Thanks again for all the help so far

Yea they are the ones I was talking about.And thanks for finding those others I'll use them as well.Thanks again for all the help so far

Here is a ruff cut for the US Marshall, I need to add the vests lines and buttons and I think the gold/yellow pattern needs blended in more. Do you want him to have the rile strap across his chest? What do you think of the rough cut?

I'd like a set of torso, leg, and head decals for the "Your Favorite Martian" band on YouTube. Here's a reference photo:

YFM.jpg

Thanks!

-Sci

Am I the only one who can't see Praiter's wubly decals? I'm sorry to moan, but there are so good it's annoying that I can't get them. :sad:

I wonder if it is my PC, or the link being broken. Maybe someone could PM them to me. But thanks so much for making them for me Praiter. :wub: