Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Have to admit I was a little worried about the bicorne - size wise, and, if it might crease when you apply it, but I could give it a go and leave it up to you to resize if necessary. Does the white rosette thing go on both sides?

The rosette only goes on one side (the "left" side, as shown in the picture). As for bicorne templates...there are some already on the official pirates decal pinned topic...not sure if those are the right size or not but should be a good starting point. I am also worried about the curve of the hat, but I guess that is what decal softening solution is made for...

Also....is there a place on the site that has cloth templates? I know there are a ton of pinned topics for mainly torsos (and some heads), but not much in the way of cloth...

good day,

does somebody know's if the are torso decals from the viking-line?

i've been looking for them al day now and still no succes. if thre arent any could somebody please make them.

thank you for your time spent already.

claus

good day,

does somebody know's if the are torso decals from the viking-line?

i've been looking for them al day now and still no succes. if thre arent any could somebody please make them.

thank you for your time spent already.

claus

I don't think there is any in the Index, which is quite a shame, indeed.

Please, make sure you use correct capitalisation when posting, btw. Thanks :classic:

I don't think there is any in the Index, which is quite a shame, indeed.

Please, make sure you use correct capitalisation when posting, btw. Thanks :classic:

Sorry my English is a bit rusty. I will take care of that from now on.

So i hope someone with your talent could do something about that :tongue:

claus

I will ask again, please may someone get me the LEGO train logo, the one that looks like <-O->. It would be much appreciated.

Not knowing which colour or scale you want, I made 3 versions all for a 2x1 tile.

post-1771-132549787371.png

Does anyone have some nice custom decals for the orcs/troll warriors? I am specifically looking tribal looking type-you know, lots of tattoos.

I tried to search this thread, but I had no luck, so forgive me if this has already been asked!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by dwarf-brik

Does anyone have some nice custom decals for the orcs/troll warriors? I am specifically looking tribal looking type-you know, lots of tattoos.

I tried to search this thread, but I had no luck, so forgive me if this has already been asked!

Thanks in advance!

I haven't posted any real decals in a while so I'll make you some. What do you want tattooed??

I haven't posted any real decals in a while so I'll make you some. What do you want tattooed??

I was thinking something along the lines of the models below, but with more prominent tattoos in red and blue, as well as sand green skin. m1640844a_99120209024_SavageOrcs01_873x627.jpg

I am looking for torsos and legs in this style, maybe even faces if you wanted to go too the trouble!

If you could make sure that the decals are as anti-aliased (smooth) as possible. Thanks!

Edited by dwarf-brik

I was thinking something along the lines of the models below, but with more prominent tattoos in red and blue, as well as sand green skin.

---

I am looking for torsos and legs in this style, maybe even faces if you wanted to go too the trouble!

If you could make sure that the decals are as anti-aliased (smooth) as possible. Thanks!

I thought I was making those for you?

I would be grateful for these two requests...which, once created I'll make sure that they get put on the official pirates torso topic.

I'm looking for the official pirate admiral face from 1989 ->

'snip'

And....a template for the admiral's bicorne hat. ->

'snip'

Hope these are OK, let me know if you need any changes.

pirate_admiral_yellow_89.jpg

pirate_admiral_clear_89.jpg

bicorne_89.jpg

Thanks to Hound Knight for the Bicorne template.

Edited by Praiter Yed

Hope these are OK, let me know if you need any changes.

pirate_admiral_89.jpg

bicorne_89.jpg

You better believe that those are alright! They are great! I'll get to spraypainting my black hat to white and posting these decals...I'll be sure to upload pics of the final product!

Now...I just need to ask LuxorV to post these images in the official pirates decal topic.

Also....earlier I posted my own template creation of the sandtrooper cloth pauldron....and I asked if there is a thread or special page on the site where cloth templates are found...but no one got back to me. Does anybody know?

Edited by mackgriggs

You better believe that those are alright! They are great! I'll get to spraypainting my black hat to white and posting these decals...I'll be sure to upload pics of the final product!

Now...I just need to ask LuxorV to post these images in the official pirates decal topic.

Also....earlier I posted my own template creation of the sandtrooper cloth pauldron....and I asked if there is a thread or special page on the site where cloth templates are found...but no one got back to me. Does anybody know?

Oh...actually...I was looking at the original face again...you have the stubble spots all in the right positions...but could you please make those stubble "circles" a bit smaller? The "stubble" is a bit too large.....

Don't think he'd mind two sets of decals.

But still, I was going to design and print the decals for him, and he'd buy them.

He's already said he won't need them anymore, though. :sceptic:

Oh...actually...I was looking at the original face again...you have the stubble spots all in the right positions...but could you please make those stubble "circles" a bit smaller? The "stubble" is a bit too large.....

I've updated the images in my original post :wink:

But still, I was going to design and print the decals for him, and he'd buy them.

He's already said he won't need them anymore, though. :sceptic:

Yeah, sorry about that cock up! I saw that you were willing to do decal commissions after I posted my request here for Orc decals.

@Bricksandparts: You can go ahead and make the decals, but don't feel like you have to. I can maybe make my own (though they will be pretty shoddy).

I've updated the images in my original post :wink:

Awesome, thank you once again! Once LuxorV posts the images on the pirate thread the original Pirates 1 line should be nearly complete.

hello everyone

I am here to request a decal of the sign that was in the Guarded Inn set (10000-1)

it looks like this: 2335p40.png

I need a decal for this because my dog when he was a puppy got hold of this 1 piece and chewed it to bits :cry_sad:

If someone can reproduce this for me I'll be eternally grateful! :classic:

hello everyone

I am here to request a decal of the sign that was in the Guarded Inn set (10000-1)

it looks like this: 2335p40.png

I need a decal for this because my dog when he was a puppy got hold of this 1 piece and chewed it to bits :cry_sad:

If someone can reproduce this for me I'll be eternally grateful! :classic:

That decal is so easy, I could't let is pass :tongue:

I just quickly edited the BL image:

6660921499_e2a0c4bf63_s.jpg

Good day,

Perhaps it was a bit foolish of me too ask for a decal request during the holidays, so please forgive me that i will ask it again, i'am looking for the torso decals based on the lego viking-line. I've been trying to create something myself but it looks like (.). If somebody could help me out with this, it would also be a great ad to the libary.

Please forgive my poor english, it is still a bit rusty after all these years.

thank you for your time,

claus

That decal is so easy, I could't let is pass :tongue:

I just quickly edited the BL image:

6660921499_e2a0c4bf63_s.jpg

Thank you so much!

I take it when printing it will come out the right size?

Could someone please make a set of Portal 2 decals for Chell's face, legs, body, arm, etc? Thanks!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Thank you so much!

I take it when printing it will come out the right size?

Uhm, nope. My guess is that it has to be smaller, but I'm not sure, and to behonest, I'm too lazy to look up the measurements..