Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I will start work tomorrow. :classic:

Thank you! I was worried that this was a forum for minifig decals as that's what seems to be here...

How do I go about obtaining them from you? You can message me if you'd like. Thanks.

Hey, could someone make some Kratos decals?

kratos.jpg

The one on the left please. Torso, legs, head and arms should be good.

Thanks

Here is the front torso decal, I have not made the others, but here is this one, hope it works:

front_torso.jpg

Edited by Bricksandparts

is there anyone who likes to do harry potter decals?

For starters, you could look into this Index and my latest topic on HP requests.

If you want some different ones, please specify in this thread, providing reference material. Thanks :classic:

EDIT: I realize I asked for a lot. Sorry. I whittled it down to the few I really want:

]

1. Nymphadora Tonks (head ((smiling face)), torso) Picture link: Tonks

2. Scabior (head, torso, legs) Picture link: Scabior

3. Pius Thicknesse (head, torso) Picture link: Thicknesse

4. Yaxley (head, torso) Picture link: Yaxley

5. Rufus Srimgeour (head, torso) Picture link: Scrimgeour

6. Kingsley Shacklebolt (head, torso, legs) Picture link: Kingsley

7. Xenophilius Lovegood (head, torso, legs) Picture link: Mr. Lovegood

8. Sirius Black (head, torso, legs) Picture link: Sirius

Edited by Mr_Malfoy

* snip *

Hey Cool i'm making a brickfilm of harry potter years 5-7 but starting with seven then six then five and i have posted almost all of these decals request in the harry potter decal request thread maybe you could post this there too with the pupil thing and i asked for a few more people in their battle attire so u should also use the ones i requested if you want thanks bye!

Edited by LuxorV
Reduced quote

@ Mr_Malfoy, piemaster1446 and any other HP super-enthusiasts around, please stop posting long lists of requests about HP characters. We already have a lot of them requested, and it will take time for our decal makers to design them.

Adding further requests will not make them work faster, but it will probably make them very annoyed with this HP stuff. Please be warned.

Thank you :classic:

@ Mr_Malfoy, piemaster1446 and any other HP super-enthusiasts around, please stop posting long lists of requests about HP characters. We already have a lot of them requested, and it will take time for our decal makers to design them.

Adding further requests will not make them work faster, but it will probably make them very annoyed with this HP stuff. Please be warned.

Thank you :classic:

im sorry i have only posted one long list i was just telling mr malfoy to post in the hp requests thread

Hi everybody!

I am new here and I want to request if some of the decals makers can make this challenge I have:

both face and body

post-19024-131068306187.jpg

thanks for advisement and please try to make them!

thank you again!!! :classic:

My first proper decal in trying to complete your request. I hope you are happy with it and anyone is free to use it.

I will do some more requests in this thread in order so you will see more from me in the next week.

mcgonagall.png

-Wilkie

EDIT: Here is another decal request. Slovakian number plates from the previous page just encase they were not complete. Feel free to use them but give me credit. You can also change the numbers or flag if you wish.

Warning- these are large images to stop loss of quality when shrunk to printing size.

numberplate1.png

numberplate2.png

numberplate3.png

Edited by Wilkie

Warning- these are large images to stop loss of quality when shrunk to printing size.

I understand your concern about quality, but please try to use links and thumbnails in posts in the future :wink:

Could someone make a new series doctor who cyberman torso and head? An old series one would be great as well.

Please provide links to reference images. Thank you :classic:

Hi everybody!!!!!

I have learned to make lego torso decals!!!!default_classic.gifdefault_cry_happy.gifdefault_satisfied.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

and I want to pload some of my decals but in attachments says that I us the like 96K of 100K

how can I get more Kb to upload my decals??

Hi everybody!!!!!

I have learned to make lego torso decals!!!!default_classic.gifdefault_cry_happy.gifdefault_satisfied.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

and I want to pload some of my decals but in attachments says that I us the like 96K of 100K

I don't really think this is the right place for this, even though we don't have a decal discussion topic... Will Luxor or another mod please make a decal discussion topic if there isn't one, please?

Hi everybody!!!!!

You can't always use the attachment function, as every member has but a limited space. Look at these tutorials on How to Deeplink and Post images and How to up-load images to Brickshelf (free photo-sharing site).

Btw, please reduce the number of emoticons you use. Having more than say two in a row can be quite annoying :wink:

I don't really think this is the right place for this, even though we don't have a decal discussion topic... Will Luxor or another mod please make a decal discussion topic if there isn't one, please?

People could use the already existing Indexes discussion topic :wink:

Does it have to be from a paticular site?

It should be the best reference picture you can find. Pick the best site with the best pictures and put a link to them in here :classic:

please do me a decal Pytin face .

8381ec3b3947.jpg

Could you please check the link, as it does not seem to work correctly :look:

Thank you.

Would it be ok if I put a link to the tardis index wiki for the reference images?

Please link to the single images of what you want. If you link to the index page of a wiki, people will get lost before they understand what it is that you want.

Thank you.