Sign in to follow this  
Schreeuwwitje

[MOC] The Greylands 1.4

It has been a while since I have created a MOC, mostly because of me buying and moving in the past few months. I hope you like this.

25545559520_fd73af9963.jpg

25725331862_64f3369fe9.jpg

25751159841_0f1536a625.jpg

This part of town was a more cautious area. There were less guards but all the more people who would recognize somebody not belonging there. Luckily there were enough shades because the rich had built privacy walls between their estates. Snip climbed over walls to hide his presence in the shadows. After he jumped a small white brick wall he finally got sight of his target. A two storey villa with grey walls overgrown with vegetation. The garden was populated with statues of fat ugly man, as if the owner walked among them feeling himself beautiful. Snip hated the owner immediately. He saw the man once while he was having one of his earlier adventures with the lady of the house. The owner came back earlier than expected and Snip had to sneak past him catching a glimpse of the fat merchant. But thinking back he knew it was all worth it. The merchants wife was fantastic between the sheets and he looked forward to their rendezvous. Especially now he needed her to execute his plan. After a quick spot over the fence he deemed the garden clear and Snip ran towards the west wall of the complex, which was completely covered in plants and vegetation. For some people a nuisance, for some a sight for soar eyes and for some, like Snip, the ideal natural stairway to heaven. When he climbed through the window he stood still for a few seconds to let his eyes adjust to the darkness in the room. He could clearly make out the silhouette of a bed in the middle of the room. Next to it some small bedside furniture. To his left a big dresser. He could see two persons sleeping in the big bed. Luckily the small womanly figure was closest to him. Silence was now his biggest virtue. He carefully adjusted his steps to align it with the snoring of the heavy merchant. Standing next to the sleeping woman he placed his hand gently over her mouth, carefully but with a firm grip. He held his breath and for a short period of time nothing happened. Suddenly her eyes opened and she began to shake heavily until she recognized him. She quickly stood up and pushed him back towards the window. In silence she whispered 'what do you think you are doing? Last time was close, but this... this is outrageous!' He leaned back while acting a bit frightened with both his hands up slowly stopping her. 'Just relax, I would never do anything to put you in harm's way'. His grin widened as she pushed her soft body gently to his. Again his lust rose but he pushed her back once more 'please not now, I really need your help tonight'. 'Ok, ok, she said, tell me what you need!'. His grin widened again as he took her hands and kissed her gently on the head. 'Thank you darling, please come with me, I'll tell you on the way' .

Again I hope you liked it. And as always, C&C is welcome :)

Cheers!

Great MOC! I really like the fact IT has two floors, and the plants asude are a Nice touch. Great story too

That just looks really, really good. I like that it's simple yet detailed and the whole thing just feels concise and well laid out. Really nice SNOT work and color selection.

Great MOC! I really like the fact IT has two floors, and the plants asude are a Nice touch. Great story too

Superb little build. Love the furniture!

That just looks really, really good. I like that it's simple yet detailed and the whole thing just feels concise and well laid out. Really nice SNOT work and color selection.

Thanks for the nice feedback guys! :grin:

Very nice build, man! What stands out the most to me is the minifig on the bed, that's a great technique there! :thumbup:

This is awesome! I love the multiple floors, and the detailing is great!