Luckypat

[Moc] Planning Room

Hey everyone :classic:

Here is my latest MOC made for GOH.. The Planning Room. Today, members discuss further exploration into unknown lands. A chandelier hangs from wooden supports, as well as the colours of Avalonia, dark and light green.

v3w3SuS.png

Members discuss exploration

AboH5qz.png

A once great leader

IWkt0dj.png

As always, all constructive criticism is welcome. :sweet:

Thanks,

~Pat

Very nice build! Some intense planning going on here :classic: Nice interior and furniture. They sure keep a tidy bookshelf!

Excellent build! All of the furniture is superb and I really like the statue as well :thumbup:

Nice touch angling the wall a bit too :classic:

Great room. I like the inclusion of those wooden supports. That makes the scene look like a cutaway drawing. Also nice job on all the details. That wooden chandelier is a great touch.

The yellow lighting gives a warm atmosphere at this moc/scene... Great job man.. :classic:

The atmosphere is really cool, and I like these roof-supports. The fact that you angled the door is adds to the whole build :thumbup:

Very nice build! Some intense planning going on here :classic: Nice interior and furniture. They sure keep a tidy bookshelf!

Very good interior! The minifigs look great!

Great MOC! I like the scene and the chandelier!

Excellent build! All of the furniture is superb and I really like the statue as well :thumbup:

Nice touch angling the wall a bit too :classic:

Awesome!

Great room. I like the inclusion of those wooden supports. That makes the scene look like a cutaway drawing. Also nice job on all the details. That wooden chandelier is a great touch.

The yellow lighting gives a warm atmosphere at this moc/scene... Great job man.. :classic:

The atmosphere is really cool, and I like these roof-supports. The fact that you angled the door is adds to the whole build :thumbup:

Thank you! Glad you guys like it. :sweet:

Cool arrow slits, and nice wall texturing with the occasional SNOT plates, and dark tan plates :thumbup: The statue is a nice detail as well :classic:

Awesome build- I love the wooden beams and the chandelier!

Thank you! :sweet:

Cool arrow slits, and nice wall texturing with the occasional SNOT plates, and dark tan plates :thumbup: The statue is a nice detail as well :classic:

Thanks! :laugh:

A smooth build; nicely SNOTed, fine choice of colours, good details like wooden support, chandelier, table scene and supply chests. Solid work overall! :thumbup:

Sweet interior, the archer's windows and snot floor are well done. I like the inclusion of supporting beams. The chairs look comfy too!

Edited by MassEditor