Long time, I'm so happy to be back!!!

Here's my latest:

Zoo in A Box

06small.jpg

Brickshelf

Let me know what you think!

Long Live The Brick!!

Megan

This is fabulous! I've played around with making self-contained scenes like this, but your design of the box is amazing, and the colors and decoration are perfect for the subject matter!

*wub* *wub*

Well done!

Wonderfully creative!!! This creation makes me smile! It's cute! Oh my, I can't believe I said that, but it's true! :-$

Hi megs! This is my first time seeing your work so welcome to Eurobricks! I really love your creation so thank you for sharing it with us. I'm not sure how to tell you what I like about it because I've never seen anything like it and it's just so fun and creative. You can't help but smile looking at it. I like your mini-animals and the slide a lot. What made you think of this? What sort of stuff do you usually build? Is this completely unique compared to your other MOCs? Thanks again for sharing it with us. See more of you soon, I hope! *sweet*

What sort of stuff do you usually build? Is this completely unique compared to your other MOCs?

He he.... she

X-O Wow...

You know, I've tried this sort of thing before myself, but never quite managed to get it to work. In that respect, I know how much work must have gone into this. Would you mind if I disappeared now to try again myself? Thanks for sharing.

This is my first time seeing your stuff too--the Zoo is cute, and then I checked the rest of your brickshelf, and you're obviously some sort of builder-savant. That Mushroom House? The Turtle Car? The Sequoia? Good NIGHT, woman! You're amazing.

HOLLY COW!! WOW-I hoped that my Zoo in a Box would be liked, but never expected such amazing comments! :-$

This is my first time seeing your stuff too--the Zoo is cute, and then I checked the rest of your brickshelf, and you're obviously some sort of builder-savant. That Mushroom House? The Turtle Car? The Sequoia? Good NIGHT, woman! You're amazing.

hehe jedikermit-COOL!! I've never been referred to as a builder-savant before! I'm happy to hear your enjoying my work!

I

Very nice Megan, I already saw them on Legoworld, but there were so much great mocs from you and Nabii, I didn't spot them good. Btw I really like your Mushroom house *y* *wub*

You make the coolest and cutest things Megan! *wub* It's great that the Lego community have builders like you who do stuff other than the boring usual of grey ships and yellow road/rail trucks. ;-) The play ground is so cool, I love your animals and you're so nice to have given them all beds and chairs! I hope you post more here in the future. *sweet*