Sign in to follow this  
Vorkosigan

[MOC] The Master Sword Clearing - Legend of Zelda

You've recreated the scene very nicely! I especially like the second photo, as well as how you designed the hexagon platform. You even included the happy forest animals.

Thanks, now I want/need to play a Link to the Past. :sweet:

Edited by Iria

Awesome! I love the inclusion of the forest creatures. I can't wait until I have enough pieces to do some Legend of Zelda scenes. Does the minifig use custom pieces? (shield, sword, head, hat, etc)

All parts are LEGO but I used 6 custom stickers: the shield, 4 diamond shapes on the platform, and text on the plinth.

That looks perfect to the source material and the trees are very simple yet effective - very nicely done!

All parts are LEGO but I used 6 custom stickers: the shield, 4 diamond shapes on the platform, and text on the plinth.

Ah ok cool. Thanks for the info!

That is excellent! I am playing A Link To The Past at the moment with my five year old son and he will love this!

This is really cool! A Link to the Past is one of the best games of all time, and my favorite from the Zelda series by far. You've made a good representation of that iconic scene, I could almost hear the music in my head.

Well done!