Bricks Planet

[REVIEW] 6285 black Sea's Barracuda [VIDEO] Amazing!

VERY NICE!! Of course your videos are amazing normally but really good on that one!!

Is it better than the queen Anne's revenge? I like that one alot?

Is it better than the queen Anne's revenge? I like that one alot?

I own both and I like the BSB a lot better. You could call me nostalgic since this set was my first large pirate set.

They both may look great on a shelf, but the BSB is complete as is. The QAR doesn't have door(s) for the captain's cabin, wheels for the cannons, and access to the quarter deck. And the BSB does. I've made my BSB an Imperial ship with a quick change of the flag and crew.

I would love it if TLG would make a pirate ship better than the BSB, but I don't think they have. Plus, the BSB was the first pirate ship released, which still amazes me.

I would love it if TLG would make a pirate ship better than the BSB, but I don't think they have. Plus, the BSB was the first pirate ship released, which still amazes me.

And taht why it's the best ship ever. This is the first ship created by Lego so there wasn't example to follow.

Man bricks planet I really love your videos they act as great reviews and there entertaining! Keep it up!