Romanos

[MOC] Certissa town-new layout test --3 page.

Recommended Posts

Looks great, I like all the little scenes. I love the 16x blue building in the first picture using 1x2 plates...I want to make something using that technique, but am not much of MOCer. I love the look of it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Vindicare said:

Looks great, I like all the little scenes. I love the 16x blue building in the first picture using 1x2 plates...I want to make something using that technique, but am not much of MOCer. I love the look of it though. 

TX ;) i try to  give all my minifigs something to do, and not put them random in town.Its more fun for visitors of exhibition to find little scenes in town with my little help  and the list i made.     

Building with blue is my 1  ( after 4 try ;)  hope to make more-only its hard to get combination of colors to look great .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Romanos said:

TX ;) i try to  give all my minifigs something to do, and not put them random in town.Its more fun for visitors of exhibition to find little scenes in town with my little help  and the list i made.     

Building with blue is my 1  ( after 4 try ;)  hope to make more-only its hard to get combination of colors to look great .

While the only person who sees my town is myself, I love making little scenes. Finding the right combination of colors can be tricky.  My plan is to use earth tones like tan & dark tan, brown, and maybe light grey...if four colors doesn’t feel like too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New layout is in testing phase,there will be a square, a construction site and a field. 4 new buildings-in Tudor house style. 😁

70991627-1005796806423919-61541683625208

71006445-2591565027540494-19184570294966

71113125-374345666844263-596095910838639

71189030-513879552757048-263217642395507

71819616-493220544569370-799927517173723

71892066-575434029659671-413998813417780

 

 

Edited by Romanos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new town square is near the end . If only i have 1x1 tiles it would be better. Only i need about 20,000 for the whole city 😭😭😭😭

71593859-701200447015677-895187195848032

71683613-251893482371956-660978933807290

71784490-372345746987143-917039093949399

71836425-2193851957388058-26129339783315

71957814-404227143576065-258152338784727

72128274-1365072063676447-21632049935349

72167944-1123178877873461-85825349517595

72395822-2536252289992446-90969746024872

72485133-491412081437481-705640493114143

72732733-503034390274986-170424180328208

73056625-1622293777906746-65378483094473

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great, I really like the base around the tree. The larger dark grey plates break it up nicely too. What jerk knocked over the fire hydrant though?:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 6:29 PM, Vindicare said:

Looks great, I really like the base around the tree. The larger dark grey plates break it up nicely too. What jerk knocked over the fire hydrant though?:tongue:

TX ;) 

And now ready for new exhibition, small one ;)

 

72693786-384370882470239-656536020349825

72740485-698209204023154-459653228718037

72742884-409256869974536-344903513728981

72758375-805884183174357-356563402038339

73381182-1285290314975520-43835476807652

74211291-1171167376417492-43079230777332

74459070-396225857968661-158243858376189

74611509-1019028631777574-24168606982702

75354841-943321216033497-327192762535378

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Action packed! I love all the greenery. I like the yellow window section, is that 2x2’s & 1x2’s? Looks great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Action packed! I love all the greenery. I like the yellow window section, is that 2x2’s & 1x2’s? Looks great. 

TX ;) Love when there are many minifigs in town , it looks alive then.  For window it is 2x2 and 1x2 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.