Hi! This is my first (maybe second) post on this forum, but I've been following it for quite a long time now. I started building with Lego Technic about five years ago and now I would like to share with you the video of my latest creation which is this Motorized Bus.

This model features:

• Drive, powered by two L-motors
  • Steering, powered by a Servo Motor
  • Opening front and back doors powered by two M-motors

It also has a very detailed fake V6 engine in the back.

I started building this model about a year ago. My spare time is rather limited since I'm a student, and I've been working on other projects as well, but there's still a lot of work behind this creation. The doors were the most challenging things to build and it took a very long time to get them right, I've rebuilt that mechanism at least five times. It was also very hard to make a mechanism that would fit under the roof of the bus and not be visible through the windows.

Well, now it's finally finished and I'm quite happy with the end result so I hope you like it too and enjoy watching my video! :sweet:

Edited by HallBricks

Great MOC and nice video. I like both the style and the functionality.

I'm impressed, by your creation (functional, compact, pretty, clean) as well as your video editing :)

Edited by miguev

Very nice. Striking colour, I like the brickbuilt details. And very well hidden power functions. :thumbup:

It has a short wheelbase with a long tail, that feels slightly out of proportions. But other than that, it's perfect

My compliments! Probably the best Lego Technic bus I have seen so far ... I think Lego should consider developing it into an official set.

I really like this MOC! Very clean design! I often see many technic builders forget to detail the hubcaps. I think yours could be improved, with just a few pieces! Nice work!

Looks like an official set! :wub: The door movement is realistic. I love the clever mechanism hidden under the roof.

About the bend of rear axle, can you use 11950 with 92909 instead of 32184?

Yes, I think you're right. I will try that as soon as possible.

I really like this MOC! Very clean design! I often see many technic builders forget to detail the hubcaps. I think yours could be improved, with just a few pieces! Nice work!

I didn't really think of the hubcaps until now, thanks for telling me. I should probably try to improve them.

post-154241-0-47996800-1458125365.jpg

Looks like an ADL enviro 200.

Short wheel base and long long tailswing.

Its a beut! Has there ever been an official set of a bus?

Has there ever been an official set of a bus?

Not in technic as far as I recall.

This bus looks really good, with nice details, will built this bus when the instructions will be available.

The bus is really well done with nice details, but the thing I like the most is the opening door mechanism and how well hidden is.

I'm also quite impressed with the mechanism under the roof. That's a lot of action in a very tight space. Great build.

Super impressive. Love the edit, mechanisms and attention To detail. The blue is a nice Color for this built. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Lox Lego