Sign in to follow this  
Phadeout

[ESL - MTF] Voice of an angel

For your viewing pleasure a stripped down entry. Showcasing the outstanding vocal talents of Esmeralda Escobar and the heart-wrenchingly beautiful piping of Tomasito. As with all their performances it has all gotten a bit much for one of the audience who is proposing marriage through his tears. But Esmeralda sings for a man who went seeking his fortune out beyond the discovered islands and cares not for the attentions of "tired and emotional" sailors.

25784893715_dbe3766ec0_c.jpgMusician's Build by Phadeout, on Flickr

The full build with the place looking a bit livelier is going to be a freebuild I'll put up later. I had so much fun building this I decided to expand the idea into a small tavern.

Another really nice entry, I'm glad to see this challenge taking off! :thumbup: Good choice of colors here! Looking forward to seeing the expanded build!

This portion made a fine centerpiece in your freebuild. I like the colors and the whole design is really nice, with neat features like the half-fence at the bottom. Where does Esmeralda's head come from? Good entry to the challenge. :classic: