It seems there's a new LDD update. I'm not too knowledgeable about LDD, but here's the topic to discuss everything that's new :classic:

• It's a 276.33 MB update
  • the new Brick Version is 2075.
  • Superkalle reports that there are (at least) 318 new bricks. Here's a file with all the new bricks (credits to Superkalle).

Have fun!

Edited by legolijntje

Well, it seems to have the Speed Champions canopies, wheel arches and wheels, I could not be happier!

Seen the new part from Nexo Knights (like the small droids body and arms), and the balloon part is there too! :sweet:

And don't forget the PF L and servo motor for the more Technic oriented people :wink:

Looks like there is a lot of new things. I've also spotted CMF 15 and Guardian of the Galaxy parts.

Edit: UCS Slave 1 canopy!! And the 2x2 turntable is finally separated in two parts :wub:

Edited by Bob De Quatre

:cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy::excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I thought this would never happen!

This is great news ... got tired of using built-up contraptions of the L motor.I'm sure there are other 'pleasant' surprises as well.

This is great news ... got tired of using built-up contraptions of the L motor.I'm sure there are other 'pleasant' surprises as well.

A 3L axle with stop (without stud)? :wink:

We've got new prints as well. I just found the battle goddess' torso.

DUAL MOLDED ARMS are now a thing with the Paint Tool!

Update: this was incorrect :blush:

1x1 tiles with lettering!

If you remember, it was a prize for one of the contests we had like two years ago, and now they are finally here :classic:

It has been 2 years since the last LDD update! OMG! I am gonna cry guys! :cry_happy:

Edited by Ordinareo

And this may be our last LDD update... Let's savor it! :grin:

Well, I suppose you're a 'glass is half empty' type of person? :laugh::tongue:

Looks like no new IRL work today, more important chores to attend to

Edited by JGW3000

Was building the Series 13 King and found a collision error with the beard and hair parts that should fit.

Edited by Ordinareo

A lot of the new parts seem to be exclusive for the Extended mode, which is a minor annoyance; I prefer working in normal mode if possible

Also not sure if it's because the LXF is from the last patch, but the program keeps crashing whenever i'm trying to rotate crossaxles...

Edited by JC75

Superkalle, THANK YOU for making that LXF bill-of-materials. I read 318, but did not appreciate it until I saw them on my screen for the first time; I couldn't help but audibly say, "Wow!"

And a BIG thank you to the LEGO group for pushing this out, too! I know there are champions and backers of LDD in the LEGO Group, but it must be difficult for them to get funding for LDD when LDD seems so far away from direct sales. But, I mean, LEGO model builders that work for Merlin and the Legoland parks use LDD, LDD (Hollywood version) was an essential too in the production of The LEGO Movie, and while I don't know for sure, there's got to be some other internal engineering build for LDD reserved for the official set designers.

All of my builds start with LDD, and nearly all of them I build in real-life, eventually. So, my use of LDD definitely results in the consumption of real LEGO brick. For me, LDD does drive sales, it's just way down the food-chain, perhaps where LEGO doesn't care? :(

FINALLYYYYY, YES. IT IS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE.

Alright, got that out of the way, I like the new parts, Of course I hope this isn't as 'advanced' and 'complete' as LDD will ever get. But at least we now know that TLG 'Is working on it.' This made my week.

Edited by hadidi1999