post-156250-0-02072700-1457924607.png

Time for a creation I am very proud of - the Resistance X-Wing from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The goal of this moc was to replicate it as faithfully as possible and still have some functionality. With that in mind, enjoy my rendition of the Resistance X-Wing!

post-156250-0-96751300-1457924609_thumb.png

The wings and gear each move, as well as I could have hoped.

post-156250-0-42166800-1457924609_thumb.png

One of my favourite angles. Note the targeting computer - I have no reason to assume that the X-Wings still carry these, but I added it nontheless!

post-156250-0-40090500-1457924608_thumb.png

I built a display stand, for the hopeful day I might assemble this with real bricks.

If you want to see more check out my photostream over at flickr! Thanks for taking a look!

https://www.flickr.c.../116856256@N06/

Edited by Picardsbricks

I absolutely love this model and the landing pad you made for it. I am curious though would you be willing to give out the LXF for the landing pad because it would make a great base for any X-wing to sit on!

Edited by MilkPls69

I absolutely love this model and the landing pad you made for it. I am curious though would you be willing to give out the LXF for the landing pad because it would make a great base for any X-wing to sit on!

Yeah, absolutely I'd do that! Any good ideas as to how I could link that?

Amazing MOC! I have just looked at your flickr, there are some amazing MOC'S. Great cockpit, definitely my favorite part!

Edited by Ellisss_

Yeah, absolutely I'd do that! Any good ideas as to how I could link that?

I think you can attach an LXF to a post but if that does not work there is always mediafire or dropbox.