Bregir

The Naval Licensing and Prize Court

On 1/2/2019 at 8:06 PM, Legostone said:

I'm the one to PM to change stats :pir-wink: Though ideally you could license your vessel as a class 6 with your own stats and I'll take care of removing the duplicate and fixing the costs.

Now that I am approved, I'll create the new and improved Hotspur by end of day as a free ship.

Mar, 619 - Parts Unknown

To whom it may concern,

I wish to condemn the unmocced vessel 'Hammerhead (5)' as a prize. it came into my possession during the most recently completed MRCA.

-Missive from the Yellow Skull fleet

---x---x---

Also a little book-keeping:

1) I sold the Magnolia (3) to the prize court back in Oct:

On 10/17/2018 at 2:54 AM, Bregir said:

Dear Sir,

Your prize has been sold at the auction for 100 dbs (50 % of 200) and the amount will be transferred to your account presently.

Regards

The Black Markets of Guelph

OOC: @Kwatchi: Please confirm that the Yellow Skull Fleet is flying the black flag.

It is still showing up in the account sheet under my name and I can't seem to figure out if I ever got paid for it.  I'd sell it again, but I'm an ethical guy. :innocent2:

2) Could I have the captured Stormbringer II transferred to my ownership in the account page please?

On 3/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, Bregir said:

I'll look into it, Kwatchi

Still waiting on answers from back in March, so I'm taking advantage to tack on a few more ships to be sold.

Ships I wish to condemn to the prize court:

Hammerhead (class 5)  - formerly ESL - unmocced
Mimi (class 4a) - formerly Mardier - unmocced
Misty (class 4f) - formerly Mardier - unmocced

28 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Still waiting on answers from back in March, so I'm taking advantage to tack on a few more ships to be sold.

Ships I wish to condemn to the prize court:

Hammerhead (class 5)  - formerly ESL - unmocced
Mimi (class 4a) - formerly Mardier - unmocced
Misty (class 4f) - formerly Mardier - unmocced

Ach. Sorry a ton. I will be back home from travelling Monday afternoon and will look into it as soon as I get the chance. :)

@Kwatchi: Has the Magnolia removed from your ownership and the Stormbringer II transferred to you? And please check the account sheet from october 18 to see if you have received a transfer of the funds. I am almost positive I completed that transfer.

2: Hammerhead (5) 60% of 420 dbs = 252 dbs

3: Mimi (4) 75% of 300 dbs = 225 dbs

1: Misty (4) 50% of 300 dbs = 150 dbs

For a total of = 627 dbs

Which I will transfer directly.

( @Legostone: Can you check if the magnolia has been deregistered, and deregister the three vessels condemned? Also whether the Stormbringer has had the proper change of ownership)

Edit: Payment done

Public Notice:

Captain Larvey of The Drunken Monkey wishes to sell a recently captured ship seemingly to only carry the name "small sloop".  He was heard muttering something about bad luck sailing a ship with no name as he walked away.

News has also been recived that new black flags hang from the top mast of The MythChaser and Narwal.  Captain Kedd of the MythChaser was also spotted looking over the new recent acquisition "Amethyst" as preparations were being made to return her to sea worthiness.

OoC:

"small sloop" is to be sold and could you please transfer ownership of "amethyst" to my account.

small sloop was captured two turns ago. Amethyst was last turn.

The Yellow Skull Fleet wishes to condemn the following ... erm... legal prizes captured in the most recent sailing season:

Chamelon - class 3 unm0cced 

Chipmunk - class 3 unm0cced

Payment can be made to our broker (Kwatchi), who will distribute shares out appropriately.

1 minute ago, Kwatchi said:

@Bregir

Friendly reminder that you need to roll some dice or something.

Second on my todo list for bobs, but thanks for the reminder.

Roadmonkeytj is waiting for something too, I see!

On 1/16/2020 at 12:02 PM, Bregir said:

Second on my todo list for bobs, but thanks for the reminder.

Roadmonkeytj is waiting for something too, I see!

Small sloop and amethyst were taken care of by you in pm already! As long the check cleared lol

On 1/9/2020 at 10:07 AM, Kwatchi said:

The Yellow Skull Fleet wishes to condemn the following ... erm... legal prizes captured in the most recent sailing season:

Payment can be made to our broker (Kwatchi), who will distribute shares out appropriately.

@Bregir

Since this never got done yet, I tacked on the new haul for when someone finally gets around to doing this:

Panther - class 3 unm0cced
Patriot II - class 3 unm0cced
Pearl - class 2 unm0cced
Pronghorn - class 3 unm0cced

(I'm keeping the Prince Alex)

21 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

@Bregir

Since this never got done yet, I tacked on the new haul for when someone finally gets around to doing this:

Panther - class 3 unm0cced
Patriot II - class 3 unm0cced
Pearl - class 2 unm0cced
Pronghorn - class 3 unm0cced

(I'm keeping the Prince Alex)

You have uncovered my evil plot of collecting it into chunks!

(No, sorry, been busy with crunching the numbers for the tMRCA. Will get around to it this weekend!)

@Bregir I'm not a part of this naval court, but neither do I have any interests upon which any conflict could arise -- which is to say, if rolling the die is all that's needed to resolve @Kwatchi 's requests, I would happily do it, as long as all parties will trust and accept my results. I would do them in the order listed. Just offering! :classic:

14 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

@Bregir I'm not a part of this naval court, but neither do I have any interests upon which any conflict could arise -- which is to say, if rolling the die is all that's needed to resolve @Kwatchi 's requests, I would happily do it, as long as all parties will trust and accept my results. I would do them in the order listed. Just offering! :classic:

That would be much appreciated, Captain. Roll the die as described in the rules, and then pay out the money in a normal transfer (the naval licensing court as sender). And then confirm here, to keep track.

32 minutes ago, Bregir said:

That would be much appreciated, Captain. Roll the die as described in the rules, and then pay out the money in a normal transfer (the naval licensing court as sender). And then confirm here, to keep track.

Got it. Just to confirm: sender needs to be entered as "The Naval Licensing and Prize Court" as it appears in the title of this topic, or...??

8 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Got it. Just to confirm: sender needs to be entered as "The Naval Licensing and Prize Court" as it appears in the title of this topic, or...??

Yes. :)

4 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Go for it

Just to verify: was this all black flag action? If so, your rolls and payouts are as follows (possible rolls of 1, 2, or 3):

On 2/14/2020 at 8:25 AM, Kwatchi said:

Chamelon - class 3 unm0cced Roll 1 or 50% of 200 = 100 dbs
Chipmunk - class 3 unm0cced Roll 3, 75% of 200 = 150 dbs
Panther - class 3 unm0cced Roll 1, 50% of 200 = 100 dbs
Patriot II - class 3 unm0cced Roll 1, 50% of 200 = 100 dbs
Pearl - class 2 unm0cced Roll 3, 75% of 120 = 90 dbs
Pronghorn - class 3 unm0cced Roll 2, 60% of 200 = 120 dbs

This adds up to 660 dbs. (Not a bad haul, if I may say so!!) I will await your verification of black flag status before transferring the money. :classic:

38 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

was this all black flag action?

I can confirm that this was all black flag action.

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I can confirm that this was all black flag action.

Great! Thanks. I will transfer the funds tonight.

Edit: I attempted to transfer the funds but I had very poor service and I was unable to determine if the transaction actually went thru...

I don't have a 3-sided die (do they even exist?!) so I used a normal 6-sider and set 1&2=1, 3&4=2, and 5&6=3. In the order listed above, the actual rolls were 1, 5, 1, 2, 6, and 3.

Edited by Captain Dee