Bregir

The Naval Licensing and Prize Court

These are dangerous times, but the bird was merely blown off course.

The vessel has been evaluated and accepted as a 5LA due to the creativity and effort put into it, and the fact that it represents the class well.

To the honourable Prize Courts of the Brick Seas,

After the conclusion of the Pirate Purge Auctions, we should like to condemn the following prizes:

1A Cpastone

1A Unnamed 1

2A Unnamed 4

Please transfer the relevant funds to the "Pirate Purge".

Your servant

George Robertson

Undersecretary of Trade

Belson

I'm curious about the name "Cpastone." Is that supposed to be "Capstone" or am I missing something?

I'm curious about the name "Cpastone." Is that supposed to be "Capstone" or am I missing something?

Me get list , me no think, just do...

Doh! :P

Me saw list, me no comprehende, me rememberz Headstone and mezinks, "Ahr-har! She iz ze Capstone!"

Either that or the pirate captain had so much gold he needed a CPA to count it all, and paid the fellow handsomely with frequent visits from, uh, "Mary Jane," and decided to name the vessel Cpastoner until one of his fellow pirates stole the "r" off the end of the name. Arr!! :pir-laugh:

Last MRCA my ship 'The Galaxie' captured a 2A vessel "Big Nemo". Is it possible to roll the dice and see how much I can get for it?

Thank you for your time.

@Dukesc:

Either we roll, or we do not. There is no try.

Or in non-Yoda terms, once you commit to sell here, there is no going back. So, it is a chance to take! Do you wish to proceed? ;)

Bregir, I do wish to proceed! :-)

Thank You

Dear Admiral Dukesc,

The prize auction has finished and resulted in a payout of 60 dbs. (Roll: 3, 40 % x 150 db license value)

The payout will be effectuated immediately.

We apologise for the delay.

Best regards

The Prize Courts

To the honourable Prize Courts of the Brick Seas,

After the conclusion of the Pirate Purge Auctions, we should like to condemn the following prizes:

1A Cpastone

1A Unnamed 1

2A Unnamed 4

Please transfer the relevant funds to the "Pirate Purge".

Your servant

George Robertson

Undersecretary of Trade

Belson

Dear Mr. Robertson,

With outside assistance (from the honourable Phred) the abovementioned prizes have now been condemned with the following payouts:

1A Capstone: Roll: 1, 20 % of 75, 15 db

1A Unnamed 1: Roll 2, 30 % of 75, 23 db

2A Unnamed 4: Roll 3, 40 % of 150, 60 db

The total amount (98 db) has been transferred to the Pirate Purge.

Your servants

The Prize Courts

Dear Admiral Dukesc,

The prize auction has finished and resulted in a payout of 60 dbs. (Roll: 3, 40 % x 150 db license value)

The payout will be effectuated immediately.

We apologise for the delay.

Best regards

The Prize Courts

Now worries if there was a delay. I appreciate the prize court for taking the time to get back with me.

Best Regards,

Admiral Dukesc

To the members of the honorable Prize Court,

I would like to roll the dice to see how much I get for the 3A Mardierian Guns of Navarlone, that was captured by The Ranger during Vol 1, Issue 6.

Kind Regards,
Sir Admiral Duke

The 24 hour period has hereby commenced, meaning that everyone can contact Dukesc with a bid for the vessel. If not advised otherwise, the prize courts will condemn the vessel this time tomorrow.

Sincerely

The prize courts

No one  inside Oleon is interested in this license at the moment. Therefore,  I would like to have my ship condemned rather than auctioned off, according to the option from the first post of this thread. 

Kind Regards,
Sir Admiral Duke

Noted. I am currently unable to do the roll, but perhaps one of my colleagues can effectuate it? Otherwise, I will do so later today.

1 hour ago, Dukesc said:

No one  inside Oleon is interested in this license at the moment. Therefore,  I would like to have my ship condemned rather than auctioned off, according to the option from the first post of this thread. 

Kind Regards,
Sir Admiral Duke

42 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Noted. I am currently unable to do the roll, but perhaps one of my colleagues can effectuate it? Otherwise, I will do so later today.

Dear Dukesc,

The court has rolled the die and you got number 5.   Was the ship MOCed?

Regards,

The Prize Court

The Honorable Prize Court,

The ship is not MOCed.

Thank You,

Sir Admiral Duke

Eslandola would like to upgrade the Migery(5HA) from a non-mocced ship to a mocced ship, with the model shown in this topic.
32415711906_fdc3c81bd0_z.jpg

We would also like to have the Wyvren(4A) considered.
31612384554_d6a0586b47_z.jpg

@Legostone: The courts have convened and have decided against generally allowing microships to be licensed.

However, we may in the future introduce "sistershipping builds" (A form of MRCA result builds to allow for sistershipping a vessel), in which builds like these would be very fitting.

Just now, Bregir said:

@Legostone: The courts have convened and have decided against generally allowing microships to be licensed.

However, we may in the future introduce "sistershipping builds" (A form of MRCA result builds to allow for sistershipping a vessel), in which builds like these would be very fitting.

Thanks! Certainly understandable, but it was worth a try:P

14 hours ago, Bregir said:

This decision is quite disappointing to me. I just finished a 32x32 LDD micro scale harbor scene with a ship I had intended to represent an auction purchase, or if I didn't win a new license.

7 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

This decision is quite disappointing to me. I just finished a 32x32 LDD micro scale harbor scene with a ship I had intended to represent an auction purchase, or if I didn't win a new license.

We are sorry to disappoint, but we have evaluated the long term consequences of allowing microships to be licensed, and decided against it.

If I were to build a full scale portion of the ship, like I did for the Puppy Hustler, would that satisfy the Court?