As you have seen how bananas are being shipped, you may wonder how the bananas are being sold.

Here's the answer: The Banana Shop of Pontelli:

25104021213_904ac023c5_c.jpg

The monkey ads have raised the popularity of the shop.

25429923860_073de644af_c.jpg

The bananas in the shop are not cheap, but very sweet!

25704583396_44ecf530bf_c.jpg

Monkeys, men and women love the shop!

25104025333_2a55f11ddc_c.jpg

As this is a surplus freebuild, I kindly ask for approval by Sea Rat, Oleon and Corrington visitors. :pir-sweet:

C&C Welcome!

Monkeys? Monkeys. MONKEYS!

Lovely, clean build, I really like it

This Sea Rat approves of this build!

I like this build as a polished finished product, but it does seem a little modern. If I was to make suggestions to make it seem to fit in a little better to the way I view the world (IMO) it would be to make the path less smooth and have only one sign. But as I said, that is just me and this is a great build either way!

It does sort of look like something out of an amusement park with those big signs, but I kinda like it. Looks more like a temporary stall than a permanent one, though.

pirate_blush.gif

On the other hand, I think this is the first example of the non-attached tile technique I really like, and the signs are very well-designed.

I approve (Corrington).

That round monkey sign is awesome, great build

I definitly approve

Thank you, Sir.

Approved! thumbup.gif

pirate_satisfied.gif

Monkeys? Monkeys. MONKEYS!

Lovely, clean build, I really like it

Yes, monkeys (at least as signposts and statues...)

The roof is quite superb!

Thanks pirate_laugh2.gif

Excellent as always!!

Ok, no approval? pirate_cry4.gif

The roof, the monkey signs and the support beams showing are all great. I approve.

Appreciated!

This Sea Rat approves of this build!

I like this build as a polished finished product, but it does seem a little modern. If I was to make suggestions to make it seem to fit in a little better to the way I view the world (IMO) it would be to make the path less smooth and have only one sign. But as I said, that is just me and this is a great build either way!

The path less smooth? Maybe ... but not on Pontelli's main street! pirate_laugh_new.gif

It does sort of look like something out of an amusement park with those big signs, but I kinda like it. Looks more like a temporary stall than a permanent one, though.

pirate_blush.gif

On the other hand, I think this is the first example of the non-attached tile technique I really like, and the signs are very well-designed.

I approve (Corrington).

It is temporary - based on the banana season!

Oh what a lovely shop !

I like those monkey signs !

And your roof is greatly done !

Good job !

Thanks, fellow Eslandolean!

Very nice build Captain B, those monkey signs are hilarious, and the small building is great as well - the color-scheme and roof (though as a general rule I don't like unattached tiles, they do look very nice here!) are excellent! pirate_satisfied.gif Approved (from the leadership)! :thumbup:

Corrington approves :thumbup:

Great roof and just enough monkeys. A very pleasing little shop.

Very nice build Captain B, those monkey signs are hilarious, and the small building is great as well - the color-scheme and roof (though as a general rule I don't like unattached tiles, they do look very nice here!) are excellent! pirate_satisfied.gif Approved (from the leadership)! :thumbup:

Very kind.

Corrington approves :thumbup:

Great roof and just enough monkeys. A very pleasing little shop.

Thanks - "just enough" ?

Ok, I'll need to include more monkeys in the upcoming MOCs. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Neat little shop. The yellow arches over the windows seem perfect for a banana shop. The monkeys are cute too - how many of those designs have you done by now? I like the tiled roof and the minifigs are both quite nice (hey, any historic MOC that includes a period-correct well-dressed lady is a good MOC in my book...) Creative idea for a freebuild. :monkey::classic:

This Corringtonian approves! :thumbup: