Sign in to follow this  
Kit Bricksto

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Minifigures

Hi everyone!

About a year ago I built a Quinjet from the Avengers and the Agents of SHIELD tv-series and some figures to go with it. I'll put a picture of the Quinjet in here too but the minifigures should be the main topic of discussion. :)

18762148525_3b55632a49_b.jpg

The figures are from season 3 of Agents of SHIELD, so a SPOILER-alert might be in order for those of you who don't want to know anything about the series before you watch it. You have been warned! :wink:

25600334532_833f48fe95_b.jpg

From left to right: Gemma Simmons, Leopold Fitz, Melinda May, Phil Coulson, Skye/Daisy/Quake, Bobby Morse/Mockingbird, Lance Hunter and Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie.

And to oppose them:

25094739733_a14ef74ff2_b.jpg

From left to right: Grant Ward, Gideon Malick and Werner von Strucker.

As these are kitbash figures made only from the parts I had on hand they are far from perfect. If you have any ideas on how to improve any of them please leave a suggestion in the comments! :)

Hope you like them!

Wow, they look quite accurate. Most of all, Werner von Strucker :classic:

When I first saw Mack, I mistook him for Deathlock :grin:

I also like Quinjet, but IMO it has too much of a gray color.

Edited by mr_witchhunter

Great job - I really hope we see S.H.I.E.L.D Agents from the show in future sets now it is getting a fourth season!

Is there any chance of instructions for the Quinjet? Your design is awesome :sweet:

Looks great! Not sure if these would be better, but what about spiky hair for Fitz, and the new superman hair for Ward?

Wow, they look quite accurate. Most of all, Werner von Strucker :classic:

When I first saw Mack, I mistook him for Deathlock :grin:

I also like Quinjet, but IMO it has too much of a gray color.

Thanks!

Yes, Mack is still a WIP. His head just isn't right and the Torso is rather boring..

Well , the Quinjet is grey because they actually are grey in the films and series. They are after all military vehicles .

Is there any chance of instructions for the Quinjet? Your design is awesome :sweet:

Indeed, there is. An LDD-file has already been uploaded to Imperium der Steine. Here it is: Quinjet.lxf

Looks great! Not sure if these would be better, but what about spiky hair for Fitz, and the new superman hair for Ward?

I don't really like the spikey hair for Fitz. Someone on Flickr suggested the tossled hair in dark tan. I think I will go with that. I also considered the Sperman hair for Ward but the curles don't really fit him. Still, thanks for the suggestions! :)

Edited by Kit Bricksto

Thanks!

Yes, Mack is still a WIP. His head just isn't right and the Torso is rather boring..

Well , the Quinjet is grey because they actually are grey in the films and series. They are after all military vehicles .

Indeed, there is. An LDD-file has already been uploaded to Imperium der Steine. Here it is: Quinjet.lxf

I don't really like the spikey hair for Fitz. Someone on Flickr suggested the tossled hair in dark tan. I think I will go with that. I also considered the Sperman hair for Ward but the curles don't really fit him. Still, thanks for the suggestions! :)

If all the parts are available through the LEGO Parts order service, I am definitely making one of these now, and sourcing some stickers! Thank you so much - it's really kind of you to share such an awesome design for nothing. It's part of what makes me love the LEGO Community. How long did the design and these minifigures take you? I was looking at your Flickr and the interior of the Quinjet is awesome too! :classic:

If all the parts are available through the LEGO Parts order service, I am definitely making one of these now, and sourcing some stickers! Thank you so much - it's really kind of you to share such an awesome design for nothing. It's part of what makes me love the LEGO Community. How long did the design and these minifigures take you? I was looking at your Flickr and the interior of the Quinjet is awesome too! :classic:

I'd suggest sourcing the parts you need through BrickLink as PaB is quite expensive and they don't have all the parts, at least not in Germany (I checked :grin: ) The stickers on the wing tips are from the first Quinjet set.

I build all of my models (up to a certain size at least) in LDD so that I have a digital copy of them when I want to take them apart again. These files are no additional workload and therefore I don't mind sharing them with others. I always appreciate it when other builders share their work for free and as I'd like others to continue being that generous I'd be stupid to be less friendly in return. :wink:

The Quinjet took me one or two weeks I think but a lot of that time was waiting for BrickLink orders and figuring out the cockpit. The figures took me one evening.

I'd suggest sourcing the parts you need through BrickLink as PaB is quite expensive and they don't have all the parts, at least not in Germany (I checked :grin: ) The stickers on the wing tips are from the first Quinjet set.

I build all of my models (up to a certain size at least) in LDD so that I have a digital copy of them when I want to take them apart again. These files are no additional workload and therefore I don't mind sharing them with others. I always appreciate it when other builders share their work for free and as I'd like others to continue being that generous I'd be stupid to be less friendly in return. :wink:

The Quinjet took me one or two weeks I think but a lot of that time was waiting for BrickLink orders and figuring out the cockpit. The figures took me one evening.

In which case - fantastic outcome man :) I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future :wink:

These files are no additional workload and therefore I don't mind sharing them with others. I always appreciate it when other builders share their work for free and as I'd like others to continue being that generous I'd be stupid to be less friendly in return. :wink:

I really like that way of thinking!

I find your minifigs really accurate, details as the kevlar of Mack makes him taller than the other figs (as he is in the serie) so that's really nive detail.

The parts you chose for all the characters are maybe the best you could found. But I, as suggested, would have used spiky hair for fitz...

Ward is reconizable at first look! (don't change his hair!)

And your Quinjet is maybe one of my favorite MOCs I saw on the internet since a long time. I am actually making my own version of the quinjet. It's not an easy airship to build... I'm facing some usues in choosing wheels to figure out that"thing" under the wings... I don't want to look at your LXF part: I don't want to be too much influenced in my building. I want my own version. But yours is fantastic!

A Lola red car would be THE MOC to go with all you made!

When just minifigures are the discussion, we'd actually like that to go in the Minifigure Customization Workshop section of Eurobricks. If you'd like to add that super-awesome Quinjet Moc more prominently to the first post, I'd be happy to keep the whole topic here, though.

The minifigures are good kitbashes but that Quinjet is :wub:

I really like that way of thinking!

I find your minifigs really accurate, details as the kevlar of Mack makes him taller than the other figs (as he is in the serie) so that's really nive detail.

The parts you chose for all the characters are maybe the best you could found. But I, as suggested, would have used spiky hair for fitz...

Ward is reconizable at first look! (don't change his hair!)

And your Quinjet is maybe one of my favorite MOCs I saw on the internet since a long time. I am actually making my own version of the quinjet. It's not an easy airship to build... I'm facing some usues in choosing wheels to figure out that"thing" under the wings... I don't want to look at your LXF part: I don't want to be too much influenced in my building. I want my own version. But yours is fantastic!

A Lola red car would be THE MOC to go with all you made!

Thanks a million!

I completly understand what you mean. I prefer to start building something myself first too before I start looking at other MOCs as I don't want to simply copy things. Having a really hard time with that on a Slave I I am currently working on.

When just minifigures are the discussion, we'd actually like that to go in the Minifigure Customization Workshop section of Eurobricks. If you'd like to add that super-awesome Quinjet Moc more prominently to the first post, I'd be happy to keep the whole topic here, though.

The minifigures are good kitbashes but that Quinjet is :wub:

I'm sorry, I didn't think of the Custom Minifigs Topic at all! :cry_sad: I think I'll add some more pictures of the Quinjet though, as it is obviously so popular. Could you change the title of this topic to just "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" so that I can post all my future builds to go with the series here? That'd be great! :)

Also, thank you, glad you like the Quinjet!

Gosh, why aren't these characters in an official set yet! ;)

Well done, I figured the lab coat from the Ideas set would work for Simmons. Skye/Daisy's use of the new Black Widow torso is a bit odd; I think another piece would better suit the character. Bobbi, Fitz, and Grant are spot on! Mack looks to much like Deathlock, he needs to lose the armored suit.

Coulson looks good, but I am not sure about his hair piece,it looks to slicked.I haven't started Season 3 yet so I don't know how Coulson replaces his hand yet, but your fig looks like the few photos I have seen of Phil in Season 3.

If I ever Bricklink parts for these characters, I'll use your figures for inspiration.

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Kit;, these are figures are great!...yet again a gifted AFOL is showing Lego "how it should be done!"

Edited by r5-j2

Remember what said earlier that Coulson's hair looked to slick? I take it back, all back. I did a BrickLink search to make my own Coulson and the only suitable hair was the piece you used. The official Lego videogame hairpiece has way to much hair to represent Clark Gregg's mild male pattern balding.