Sign in to follow this  
Legostone

[ESL - MTF] Is Gold an Instrument?

Everyone in Eslandola has been wondering for a long long time if gold could be used as an instrument. But now, finally, my engineers have come up with a way to get it to work!

Hereby I present the...

GOLD ORGAN

25695231505_d91d66053f.jpg

It magnifies the sound of the gold and silver keys through its pipes. I hope you like how it sounds.

25394803090_2dd2894b7a.jpg

Here it is again without me. Once I have a flagship for myself I'll for sure get it on board. But until then it'll have to stay here at the Musicians Talent Fair here in Bardo.

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD (etc)

Beautiful pipe organ Legostone, the pipes look superb (using poles in front of the technic pieces was an excellent idea!), and of course using gold makes everything much better! pir_laugh2.gifpirate_satisfied.gif Fantastic entry!

Great organ. I've been struggling to build a compact organ. Your build nailed it. The grey bars accentuates the organ perfectly. And it makes Gold Soundz! pir_laugh2.gif

The city of Bardo have undertaken a restoration project of a Shadowy old church. You wouldn't consider being an Organ Donor once you get your flagship? Once I start doing music puns, I can't stop. Till you all get enough. :laugh:

Very nice organ, the gold and silver colored pieces look really pretty! The chair looks great too!

Something to keep in mind for another build - the dark tan strip around the edge is a little distracting; it would be better to have picked a color that went better with the rest of the build. Other than that, however, excellent entry! :thumbup:

Excellent build! I'm sure getting that first row of smaller pipes to align properly was difficult.

Excellent build! I'm sure getting that first row of smaller pipes to align properly was difficult.

No, it was super easy:

25674425846_ca60d7da77.jpg

Very nice organ. Sounds very rich.

Thanks for showing the construction innards. Learned something new. :classic:

Brilliant concept for an instrument, very well executed. It will look great in your flagship eventually, Great job!

This is amazing. The keys and pipes are just fabulous. Such clever use of Lego pieces, totally beyond my imagination!

Beautiful organ design. The part usage is brilliant. Something this good deserves a nice build to accomodate it; pity the challenge doesn't allow a little more space. Good work - I can hear the music playing. :classic:

So pretty, such an elegant design. And I'd like to echo the thanks for the innards picture... I like to see how these things are constructed.

Definitely a fitting instrument for Eslandola.

Beautiful organ, sir! The openings of the big pipes are brilliant, as are the small pipes. Great idea for the keys as well! Well done.