Pretty close as to how I remember my classroom being like back in the 80's.

And what a great build with lot's of details.

Loving it ! :classic:

Nicely done!

I like the overhead projector - instantly recognisable :thumbup:

Now it just needs a bunch of students, a teacher and perhaps an apple on the teacher's desk :wink: (not sure if that's done in Swedish schools)

Edited by slopemodified

This is stunning. You have perfectly captured so many great details. Love the AV cart. And the roll up projection screen.

Yeah that projection screen and the overhead projector are so cool. The brown tv and videorecorder. I like everything! Thanks for sharing!

This is accurate in so many ways :oh: superb detailing!!! Great use of the printed Lego Games tiles as learning pictograms!

That is very nice. However when I was in Elementary thru High School we had black chalkboards, TV in classroom was unheard of and we didn't have overhead projectors. Of course my Elementary thru High school was late 1950's thru early 1960's. That's what I get for being "older than dirt".

Andy D

Nice one, you don't even need to imagine, you can almost see the students and teacher on yet another usual school day in this classroom.

That so instantly reminded me of my fourth grade classroom. The movable tv cart, the overhead projector, all of it.

amazing! never thought id be happy to be back at school, lol. i love the blackboard and the scenery outside the windows, looks like a mountain scene? really well done :)

Memories... By the time I was in High School this old classroom style began to be "digitized" although a few old VHS players remained!

Thanks everyone for your comments! :laugh: It is nice reading what details you recognize and remember from your school.

Nice work, I love your MOC. I don't know why, but I feel a soothing atmosphere by looking at it...

Only the teacher's yellow ruler is missing. :P

Nicely done!

I like the overhead projector - instantly recognisable :thumbup:

Now it just needs a bunch of students, a teacher and perhaps an apple on the teacher's desk :wink: (not sure if that's done in Swedish schools)

I quite agree it's better to add some mini figures and Bart Simpson among them! So many interesting details - you forgot about nothing!

Edited by Staslegomaster

This brings a tear to my eyes. Really.

Thanks for building this wonderful work.