Tomsche

[COR - FB2 mar] Sailors Beach

The latest module of Quinnsville to be licensed, this is a Medium scale `Commerce` for the game mechanics.

P1150167_zpspdpnpqlj.jpg

The beach, once barren on the WIP pictures, has evolved into a gathering and trading place, as sailors and merchants alike bring about their goods.

P1150168_zpsgmmt9uq2.jpg

Other`s just come there for some rest and relaxation between taxing trade runs, and the constant threat of every voyage potentially being their last... though some might look a bit to deep into their cups.

P1150169_zps5xnwtrhv.jpg

P1150173_zps6djesncr.jpg

Guarded by the local garisson, who maintains a small look out tower, the whole beach has swiftly transformed into a place where merchants can do their thing, carpenters repair small ships, and everyone just has some well deserved piece of mind... until the next call for sailors comes out!

P1150170_zpsc04b2fts.jpg

P1150172_zps6xevfmuw.jpg

P1150174_zpsvabvjcjr.jpg

Hope you enjoy it :-)

Looks like a fun place to be put ashore. You have plenty of activity, and I like the multiple shades of blue as the water gets more and more shallow.

The watchtower looks a little unsafe. No ladder, no safety railings, it's just an accident waiting to happenpirate_laugh2.gif.

I like the idea of an "unofficial" marketplace, especially in such a new settlement, and it looks very lively. You have included a lot of nice details, and the landscaping is nice too. Very well done, sir!

And of course, it is nice to see Quinnsville growing! For Corrington!

I like the way this turned out. It looks appropriate for such a young settlement. The level of activity is nice and all the details add up to a busy little scene. Keep it up.