Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O -- H03] Confederate Collaboration

Tags: Land Vehicle, Space Vehicle, Civil Building

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

After my successful assistance in providing ice for the new executive club that CEO pombe had opened aboard the Axle I had been sent to Kaalin to operate as a liaison for a Merchant Confederate member who would be touring one of our mining operations. Apparently the person coming for a visit was an associate of Bruce Vayne's and was interested in our methods and Awesomnium processing. Given that I had recently been promoted to the 3rd Branch Executive position I was deemed a suitable choice to handle the meeting.

Our meeting place was one of our primary ore processing facilities and was near the site or a memorial that had been set up on the planet for the incident tha thad happened in the nearby mines that had destroyed 217 robots and killed 2 humans. The official story was that an unexpected biogas pocket had been encountered during drilling and that a failed safety switch had prevented the robo-drillers from shutting down. ED-208 had told me that from the data files he had been able to access from the robo-drillers before the incident, there was audio of one of the humans voices saying: "Of course it is safe, hell you can drop kick these explosives and nothing would happen! Watch..." I find it very fortunate that the humans were so jovial just before the robo-driller set off that biogas pocket, that way they weren't aware of what was going to happen and weren't terrified. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

24846328984_80c9de7dee_c.jpg

The Merchant Confederate space car was small and unarmed, which I took as a sign of the trust our corporation has established with them. ED-208 said at least this thing wasn't some dumb land vehicle that had just been dropped out of a ship. I'm not sure what that meant, but I reminded him to be polite once our guest arrived. Dr. Allison was already down below making sure that everything was all set up for our upcoming tour.

25450752466_7241ba094c_c.jpg

Extra Pics:

25181300850_2583793e15_c.jpg

25358444692_ce1207d271_c.jpg

I love that micro buggy, and that yellow plane is super cool. The contrast between the factory and the grass is great.