michaelozzie

[MOC] Small industrial area 70s era

Klein maar fijn!

You've got the feel of those old industrial buildings spot on.

I also love the disintegrating track in the foreground.

Not so small industial area 70s era :grin:

I love your building technique michaelozzie ...and this improvement of your docks is lovely!

Epic work! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks 12 volt I just need to add an gantry crane and some vehicles now.

Klein maar fijn!

You've got the feel of those old industrial buildings spot on.

I also love the disintegrating track in the foreground.

Thanks Duc.

Definitely loving this industrial area. My favorite detail is the deteriorating tracks, it really adds a great touch!

I like. Is it supposed to be build together with the habour?

There's a Danish film called "Olsenbanden PÃ¥ Sporet" (The Olsen gang on tracks) - I come to think some scenes from this movie when I see your layout ;-)

You continue to build landscapes that bring your lego work into the realm of conventional model railroading (well, the people are still a little squat but what can you do about that, grin). Excellent work.

You continue to build landscapes that bring your lego work into the realm of conventional model railroading (well, the people are still a little squat but what can you do about that, grin). Excellent work.

Thanks Zephyr and that is my intention to try creating that model railroad look in lego.

Really nice, great variation on the ground. The colors are very 70's/early 80's even. Though for 70's you probably need more hair and more mustaches. :tongue: Nice and very industrial feeling MOC.

Wow, magnificent work.

Great concept and perfectly executed. All those small details everywhere, the track, the buildings, the shunter. Very realistic

That's a fabulous build. Congratulations!!

I know you say it's a scene from the 70s, but it could be from any period from the 60s onwards. There are locations just like this all over the UK and elsewhere too, I'm sure.

Just a thought. You might consider adding a large door to the side of the workshop so that there's some way for your firm to get the raw materials/finished products to and from the siding.

Edited by Hod Carrier