Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion

I'm unsure if this is the right thread for this, but I am a big Marvel fan and would definitely be up for joining in with this as a new character. If someone could PM me if that is possible, I'd appreciate that. If it's too late, I understand. :classic:

I'm unsure if this is the right thread for this, but I am a big Marvel fan and would definitely be up for joining in with this as a new character. If someone could PM me if that is possible, I'd appreciate that. If it's too late, I understand. :classic:

Yeah, way too late. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more Marvel-themed games in the future, though. :wink:

Thanks for playing Bob and Umbra-Manis!

In light of Easter falling tomorrow, smack in the middle of Day 5, and with the thread so dead as it is, (and probably even deader tomorrow) are there any objections to extending the time limit by 24 hours?

Yeah, way too late. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more Marvel-themed games in the future, though. :wink:

I thought it was, but thanks for clearing it up man! :classic: I love the idea of this and am definitely going to be venturing into the RPG forums more regularly now, as it's something I used to do on my old Doctor Who forums! :classic:

I thought it was, but thanks for clearing it up man! :classic: I love the idea of this and am definitely going to be venturing into the RPG forums more regularly now, as it's something I used to do on my old Doctor Who forums! :classic:

Try signing up for a Mafia game soon! Even if it's not a theme you love, the game is entertainment enough!

오늘은 되었습니다 꽤 바쁜-사과, 약 24 시간 늦게 주 6 있을 것입니다.

EDIT: My bad.

Edited by mediumsnowman

Good grief sorry to hear that, take your time. To lose that much work always sucks no matter what :sceptic: