Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion

I am not sure I necessarily agree with that decision as I think it can play into the hands of the scum later into the game when we start to match the numbers of the scum and they can then sway the game their way more, but I will respect your decision and play accordingly.

Thanks for the clarification!

Well if the town plays it right, the town:scum proportion should stay about the same as the game progresses. :wink:

Medium, can I just say that your set looks really nice. I like the hint of a sepia-type filter over each picture; it goes really well with the blue of the holograms.

Medium, can I just say that your set looks really nice. I like the hint of a sepia-type filter over each picture; it goes really well with the blue of the holograms.

Thanks! :sweet: I think it's the 'Lucky' filter from Flickr's built in editor.

Just a heads up, I will be at a train show this weekend with my LUG. I'll try to post when I can.

Just a heads up, I will be at a train show this weekend with my LUG. I'll try to post when I can.

Noted, thank you. :classic: Have fun!

Mr. Fury are we allowed to take quotes from previous days?

Quoting posts from anytime during any day threads is acceptable- PM quoting is not.

More saucy details!!! I have conflicting PR claims!!! How awesome is this!!

This is fantastic. I'm on the edge of my seat right now, refreshing my laptop every few seconds. This is Mafia at it's finest. :cry_happy:

Medium, what are you doing?! How might we go two days in a row without a lynch?! You cruel mastermind, what are you doing?!

This is fantastic. I'm on the edge of my seat right now, refreshing my laptop every few seconds. This is Mafia at it's finest. :cry_happy:

I'm also giddy!!!

-Steven for a split moment becomes a ghost and says- "I had fun! Hopefully I do better at the next mafia game." -Goes back to Heaven-

-The force emanates around Forresto and like Obi Wan appears briefly as a spirit of the force- "Luuuke....Luuuke....Lu---oh wait wrong place. No, thanks for the game :classic: I didn't expect to be able to play a game of mafia for another month so this was awesome! :grin: Can't wait to see how this game plays out" -dissipates back into the force-

Edited by Forresto

Thanks for playing Dragonfire and Comrade Commander!

Thanks for having us! I had fun playing :classic:

Good luck SHIELD :thumbup: Win this for us!

Also,

"Sur-pies! No? Too soon ? Ah well."
That was too harsh :thumbdown::cry_sad:

I won't be posting as much today and tomorrow, I have a really bad migraine and have been feeling ill. And tomorrow is Easter. Sorry, I'll post more when I can. :blush: