Sign in to follow this  
Legostone

[ESL - MRCA Result] The capture of the Wringe I

As some of you might have read, the Wringe I was captured by the pirate Zublious Van Wreck on his Ghost Harvester.

24866250174_eea22ddedf_z.jpg

"This is not good! The Fallen Angel has fallen, and we don't stand a chance against a ship this big, we'll have to give up."

25201208760_927602c5d8_z.jpg

"We are giving up! Your broadside would completely destroy our ship! Take everything we have but leave us alive!"

"You can stay alive, but not on your ship, this is a nice prize I'll be able to put to good use!"

25403986051_b7e20c695a_z.jpg

"Get some guns on here, mighty crewman, lets turn this unarmed vessel into a well armed vessel!"

25496802655_cb02cc597b_z.jpg

"Bring her to the Nest of Thieves, you should be able to defend her well to get there!"

24866256904_7e5bf9c58f_z.jpg

"So, you don't want to be a pirate but you want to stay alive? Well, you have choosen poorly..."

25378351662_1f56dca796_z.jpg

"Go off on this raft we found drifting around here, maybe you survive!"

25201218470_a7489af951_z.jpg

"Captain, I'm not sure if this was the right choice. But they have given us some wood, maybe we can still get somewhere"

25129282329_241ba249bc_z.jpg

"They haven't thought that the piece of rope they used to constrain us might be useful to us! We can build a mast!"

24866263864_9dc3684c14_z.jpg

*concentrated silence*

25201226980_8499074881_z.jpg

"And they even left us some clothing! Even better!"

25496820415_43475b631d_z.jpg

"I told you everything is better than being a pirate"

"I'm not sure if I completely agree"

25201232000_2f92bef9f4_z.jpg

"Is that Captain Ben D'Anvers? I thought we had lost him with his ship during the hurricane!"

"Save me!"

24866279064_fb0a0a463b_z.jpg

*swimming noises*

25201238050_736243ccce_z.jpg

"Grab my hand!"

24866282714_51b1882b01_z.jpg

"I hope we'll arrive somewhere before we run out of water or into another hurricane..."

I hope you liked the story how the crew of the Wringe I as well as the captain of the Knight of Stedor got stuck on a raft floating around the ocean.There might be more coming to this story, or maybe not (anyone who wants to pick up on this story is free to do so, just tell me before doing so. The parts shouldn't be impossible to get:P)... The ship you saw will not be completed, it is just barely a third of a broadside without masts and anything else:P

Nice story. Cool way to show how the made the rag fleet. They sure are caught in a desperate situation.

Fun story! I really like those spin offs from the MRCA!

Funny story, I like how they used the clothes for sails, ingenious, I hope your crew find some land or a passing friendly soon!

Great story, made me smile! I really love these cartoon syle builds with lots of pictures telling the story. Yours even has sound effects. Great use of minimal pieces as well to deliver a lot; looks like the whole special effects budget was blown making the sea! But if you scrape together a few more bricks you should definitely bring us episode 2, you can't leave them floating there forever!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Lovely story with that ragt, and Nice minifig posing! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice story. Cool way to show how the made the rag fleet. They sure are caught in a desperate situation.

Thanks!

Fun story! I really like those spin offs from the MRCA!

Thanks!

Great story!

Thanks!

Funny story, I like how they used the clothes for sails, ingenious, I hope your crew find some land or a passing friendly soon!

Thanks! Well, we'll see if I want to come back to these guys:P

Great story, made me smile! I really love these cartoon syle builds with lots of pictures telling the story. Yours even has sound effects. Great use of minimal pieces as well to deliver a lot; looks like the whole special effects budget was blown making the sea! But if you scrape together a few more bricks you should definitely bring us episode 2, you can't leave them floating there forever!

Thanks!

Well, there was not much budget spent on that sea:P I've bought a shoebox worth of those parts a few years ago for 25€, and now I can finally put them to use:P I think I have at least 11000 of those pieces, but sadly mixed together - and I do not want to unmix them all:D They don't have to much time, they just have one barrel of water to drink, so someone should be picking them up, and as I've lost my only licensed ship I can not pick them up for now:P However, if anyone stumbles over this raft go ahead and save them, otherwise they'll stay floating until the next MRCA (I'll have licensed ships by then again:P):P

Great story, and you put this together quickly! Surely your crew will be spotted by some passing ship. In what sea zone did this happen?

Very fast response to the MCRA news... and a good response at that. The partial pirate ship fills the story role very well, and the rest with the raft is pretty good. But seriously, they have very little time left out there... if someone doesn't come quick they're in trouble. Keep it up.

Excellent results MOC story. The camera angle in one of the pics made it look like one of the crew lost his head and hands. I thought the other two were hungry... pirate_oh.gif

Excellent story, an enjoyable read! Pity about the Wringe, she was a very nice vessel!