Captain Braunsfeld

[MOC] [Steampunk] Lady Lacelove's Armored Airship

Here comes a dirigible that is slightly larger than the previous MOCs:

Lady Lacelove's Armored Airship

25350715935_8bf99d3e74_c.jpg

25257621921_43c2d4369c_c.jpg

I took some basic inspiration from the "sea cow", which you can see in some parts.

25232431922_5cd35edc26_c.jpg

Here's the proud owner of this mighty airship:

25232416132_f127825c99_z.jpg

25324517926_646717935b_c.jpg

The ship is modular:

25350674045_992abd692f_c.jpg

The interior is as modern as it can be:

24723936943_d88ceb498c_c.jpg

.. and you can see parts of the overall machinery:

25055085170_41f915b4ae_b.jpg

I hope you like this MOC.

More and larger pics can be found on flickr.

C&C welcome!

Captain Braunsfeld goes Steampunk:

1. New try at Steampunk Figbarf

2. [MOC] [steampunk] Sir Archibald's Mechanical Elephant

3. [MOC] [steampunk] Dr. Teslisons Airship

4. [MOC] [steampunk] Sir Archibald's Flying Lucilla

5. [MOC] [steampunk] Lady Lacelove's Armored Airship

Ok i give up! How do you do it!!!

Yet another awesome build Capt, great detail full of character.

Keep it up

Ok i give up! How do you do it!!!

Yet another awesome build Capt, great detail full of character.

Keep it up

Thanks!

How I do it? Well, the order in which my MOCs appear is not exactly the sequence in which I have built them.

So, some of the things I am presenting now have already been created in 2015. (That actually applies for this beast too) :sweet:

Beautifu ship! Great work. :thumbup:

Thank you, Sir!

(For some reason I wanted to name this thing "mighty quinn" but it didn't work out in the end.)

A nice steampunk MOC once again! Great details everywhere. Although the proportions seem even stranger this time. I mean, I can imagine your two other airships fly, in the weird steampunk kind of way of course, but not so much with this one, looks too bulky and massive. Still, we're in an s-f world so anything goes!

Certainly one of my favorites so far! I love that there is an interior! I think the front most propellers look a little stubby, but other than that I think it's beautiful!

A nice steampunk MOC once again! Great details everywhere. Although the proportions seem even stranger this time. I mean, I can imagine your two other airships fly, in the weird steampunk kind of way of course, but not so much with this one, looks too bulky and massive. Still, we're in an s-f world so anything goes!

Thanks - To me this one is more like the steampunk version of a heli-carrier.

The balloon-part is just to stabilize the ship in the air, but it is the mighty rotors that make this thing fly! :wink:

Certainly one of my favorites so far! I love that there is an interior! I think the front most propellers look a little stubby, but other than that I think it's beautiful!

Maybe I should have made the front most propellers look like the ones in the back of the ship.

I must have run out of certain bricks, thus ending up with three types of rotors...

:laugh:

Great build! I've never been into steampunk, but I'd like to make an exception for this one. The fact you've got an interior makes things only better, and that gramophone :wub:

Great build! I've never been into steampunk, but I'd like to make an exception for this one. The fact you've got an interior makes things only better, and that gramophone :wub:

Thank you ... I might not be allowed the credit for the grammophone. I think I took it from the monster fighters... :grin:

Oh, this is very nice airship. Great work! :thumbup:

Thank you - this is actually the biggest of my steampunk ships.

There are one or two more waiting in line...

Another fantastic steampunk creation! I love everything. I do have one qualm however. The balloon is a little too small even with the propellers it kindle looks weird considering how big the ship is.

Another beautiful steampunk build from you!

Thank you!

Another fantastic steampunk creation! I love everything. I do have one qualm however. The balloon is a little too small even with the propellers it kindle looks weird considering how big the ship is.

Agreed - this is kind of weird :grin:

Next one will be better!

Very cool ship.

I love the interiors and the overall shape. I think that the balloon have to be a little bigger.

Wow, I want it, I mean in real! Who can build this for me to roam the airs. :oh::excited::caroler:

That will be difficult, I fear ... :laugh:

Very cool ship.

I love the interiors and the overall shape. I think that the balloon have to be a little bigger.

Thanks - I think I need to work on that balloon bit. The rotors don't seem to be sufficient in the eyes of the audience.