Hartley25

New moc project which one to build

I've just finished the chassis on madocas wing body truck and only have the cab and container left. I need another project after this one and I like them big lol I have instructions for the ultimate mk2 crane but dnt fancy it next does anybody no of any big moc projects I can take on and were to find the instructions thanks

Something like jaap technics mercedes and nooteboom semi?

I've not seen these were can I find them please I like the suggestions guys keep em coming if there are anymore

I dnt mind payin for instructions it's all part of it people who create them deserve to be payed it's a skill that deserves reward

I think desert752's John Deere Feller Buncher is just about the biggest model you can build from instructions.

I would choose the Manitou telehandler, I know the crash tender is way bigger, but the Manitou is packed with great functions.

I like the telehandler a lot but it will take a lot of money and parts buying to get everything together for it id love to see some of the best creators stock of parts they must have insane amounts of parts stock piled lol