That guys is crazy, He even looks crazy... But crazy cool. I wonder if the machine really sounds like that or if the music is 'enhanced.' But Awesome none the less, Although I think he lost a marble at 3:14. maybe it is just me :P

I mean it obviously is enhanced but how much is the question...

Edited by hadidi1999

This is what I call: performace. Fantastic in terms of: technic, mechanics, and music.

A renaissance mind.

I Posted this on here a few months ago already - forums have a nice search function but no one ever uses it...

still it is such an amazing machine it deserves to be mentioned all over again... and I did not link the video properly

Edited by Rockbrick

What would you search by? One can post it under a number of different titles. I am the one who mistakingly also double-posted (I guess triple-post) this. My bad :blush: I should have looked and seen what was posted earlier in the day. But for @erelender I am not sure what he would have searched for. He posted it under "music machine" - I posted it under something completely different.....and completely independent of knowledge of his title and came up with something completely different. So even though our search function is great. Sometimes it doesn't "work" even though it "works"

Looks like we have a 3rd topic for this machine. I guess everyone likes it! Let's stick to one topic though.

Edit: Sorry for this. Looks like I was using some circular reasoning.

What would you search by? One can post it under a number of different titles. I am the one who mistakingly also double-posted (I guess triple-post) this. My bad :blush: I should have looked and seen what was posted earlier in the day. But for @erelender I am not sure what he would have searched for. He posted it under "music machine" - I posted it under something completely different.....and completely independent of knowledge of his title and came up with something completely different. So even though our search function is great. Sometimes it doesn't "work" even though it "works"

...and that is why it keeps happening and always will so lets enjoy this contraption and leave the moderators to the moderating

Done and done. Answering @Erelender's original question, it would be fun to have a little competition and guess how many 15L black liftarms were used in this project. Any guesses?