Sign in to follow this  
Scarst

The Saucy Jacks Haul

It had been an amazing trip for Clifton and his crew, They'd outrun pirates, helped capture a ship by being bait and come back with an amazing bounty of wealth.

"I think the Men and I will celebrate after we unload the cargo and I pay the wages, they should be eager for the next trip after they see their share.", Clifton thought

After docking at one of the more vacant ports Sebastion ordered his men to start hauling the goods to the warehouse manager, giving the men incentive to move quickly by declaring that the first round was on him. The men took to it and started moving faster. Sebastion Clifton was quickly becoming one of the best known captains in Arlinsport, not because he had the best hauls, in fact in the recent month he had one of the worse performances out of the main fleet, but for the way he treated his crew, they loved him. At taverns Cliftons crew could be seen carousing with their captain getting drunk and even getting into a few fights but one thing was clear to the people of Arlinsport, Clifton's was the ship to join if you wanted a captain who wasn't all pomp and circumstance. Many thought he might just be a pirate sailing the Corrington flag while the authorities turned the other way.

24771656633_2edea7f585_z.jpgDSC_2845 by Paul Vogel, on Flickr

24767776514_9d5160ec35_z.jpgDSC_2844 by Paul Vogel, on Flickr

25030793089_f1fcd8c44b_z.jpgDSC_2846 by Paul Vogel, on Flickr

24767753364_deb2413e0c_z.jpgDSC_2849 by Paul Vogel, on Flickr

The streets of Arlinsport had changed over the past few months with the current prosperity it seemed that Lord Pennington had taken an Interest and called for the installation of street lamps in certain parts of the city, most of them seemed to be the ones he had a hand in. This was confirmed after Amelia street got street lamps to light it's path shortly after pennington invested in the Coyl Shipping company. Most didn't think much of it, Pennington was the Exchequer for a reason after all.

*This is my first attempt at a micro build, I decided to try after I couldn't figure out/find pieces I wanted to build an actual full sized dock.

Yeah! Microbuild! I love microbuilds! And these lanterns are just awesome! :wub:

Hey, that's pretty neat. The scene is nicely done and the story is a good one. It's good to see you building again. :classic:

Many thought he might just be a pirate sailing the Corrington flag while the authorities turned the other way.

As long as you don't double cross us pirate_sceptic.gif

I like the microbuild style, would be nice to see a small boat in the harbour, but overall I think its a cool little scene. pirate_classic.gif