CM4Sci

71040 The Disney Castle Discussion

Agree, it would be brown if it were Rapunzel's. But it's not the first time that LEGO changes a character's hair color so...

Agree, it would be brown if it were Rapunzel's. But it's not the first time that LEGO changes a character's hair color so...

They've done it before?

Images are on LEGO's cache - just type 'alt1, alt2, alt3, etc' in the URL and witness Tinker Bell in all her amazing glory! :tongue:

Have you found the instructions yet?

Edited by J4ck

They've done it before?

Have you found the instructions yet?

No, they wouldn't be up yet. Won't be online til probably August.

I want to love this set, but it just doesn't "do it" for me. Especially not at that price point.

Looks great!! One thing i may do is buy the Princess Jasmine set and see if I can make the Carpet from there fit into the space here, since that one is more representative. Seems like the space allowed it only one stud too short, but I'm sure the Carpet can be modded.

Looks nice, pricey but nice. I'd be more excited if it was Sleeping Beauty's castle.

With the dragon under the castle, like in Disneyland Paris :)

I could not buy the castle on Day 1, I think for the end of the year (Holidays) or when there will be an operation VIP points x2, I'm very excited :))

Wonder if there is any chance of a polybag to fill in a missing character like they did with the Batcave?

Wonder if there is any chance of a polybag to fill in a missing character like they did with the Batcave?

I totally forgot they do that.. who could they do that doesn't need a new mold? These don't usually have new molds, right?

I totally forgot they do that.. who could they do that doesn't need a new mold? These don't usually have new molds, right?

Cinderella maybe?

That would be a great choice and it wouldn't even require a new mould :thumbup:

Wouldn't it use tinkerbell's hair piece?

No it wouldn't.

Wouldn't it use tinkerbell's hair piece?

No it wouldn't.

Y-you just answered your own question. :def_shrug:

Considering how accurate they've been with the hairpieces for the Disney cmfs I doubt we'll get a recycled cinderella :p UNLESS they use the minidoll hair but they made a new one for Ariel so...

Btw Tinkerbell looks asian

Edited by Otherworld

I'm hoping for Goofy, but new mould so Cinderella would be a great addition :)

OK, I'm looking for an X time on those LBG panels and still can't see any sticker edges. It's unlikely they're printed though. Anyone?

I think they are stickers

Edited by J4ck

Yes, thank you J4ck, I thought so myself. But I hoped for some confirmed information. For now, having you posting every second entry in most themes is getting a bit tiring. Are you competing with someone?