Feanor001

My Lego Town Layout Neu-Brickstadt

Hi,

as said in my introduction thread, I want to present today my Lego Town Layout, called Neu-Brickstadt. It took me around 2 years of building and about 3 years of collecting. For the moment the layout is in its final presentation and I won't continue building on it. This is because me and my family will move in the next months into our new house. The ensemble will be complete disassembled and as soon as everything is right in the new house it will be rebuilds in a new layout in my Lego room of my future basement.

Here are some pictures:

Neu%20Brickstadt%2011%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpsdsvxw6p5.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2016%20von%2036%20Kopie_zps2mp1wsb9.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2021%20von%2036%20Kopie_zpstvrioerr.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2040%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpssvheoqh6.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2056%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpssezecbat.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2029%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpsrixamfrx.jpg

My latest projekt on the layout was a amusement park around the current available sets. The several attraction like the Ferris Wheel, The Mixxer, the Rubber duckies and the carousel are motorized via power functions and controlled by the 2 9Volt power supplier:

Neu%20Brickstadt%2081%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpshimduuxc.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2035%20von%2036%20Kopie_zpsindrnx72.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%204%20von%2029%20Kopie_zpsabc7zrpf.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%206%20von%2029%20Kopie_zpsfckfcceb.jpg

Most of the buildings are the official Modular buildings, but there are also a few Moc buildings in the city, like the train station:

Neu%20Brickstadt%2023%20von%2082_zpsu3nymhuq.jpg

Neu%20Brickstadt%2020%20von%2082%20Kopie_zpsahndf7wj.jpg

The signal tower:

Neu%20Brickstadt%2025%20von%2029_zps1h3bscms.jpg

the Water Reservoir:

Neu%20Brickstadt%2026%20von%2082_zps77pqn650.jpg

and a few more.

For all details and pics in higher resolution you can check my flickr page if you want:

https://www.flickr.c...5214@N04/albums

To see everything in movement I also create a little video:

I hope you like it. :classic:

Feel free to comment, giving feedback, etc. :classic:

Thanks for watching!

Regards

Andreas

Nice layout. A lot of cool builds in between.

And it definately shows that a lot of effort have been pu´t into this.

I especially like how you´ve felt out empty spaces with vegetation and added modulars and moc´s together.

Really like what you have accomplished.

Well done ! :thumbup:

Oh, and welcome to Eurobricks ! :classic:

Very nice all. Excellent built the whole composition, and a good combination of attention to detail. I wish you a successful Lego building a new house.

Very bright and colourful layout with a lot of nice details and buildings! Great work! :classic:

Very, very, very nice build and layout. I'm sure A LOT of time and bricks went into that...as it has lots of cool details. Really love the way the park looks and the path is unique and different. You made me want to get back to building up my city...which I have been neglecting for a month now.

Build-on!! :classic:

Beautiful layout. Everything is well designed and well integrated: A lot of people can build wonderful buildings but most struggle to make them look natural in their eventual environment. I love the path texture in the amusement park, and the subtle landscaping with lots of foliage.

Lots of moving elements which liven the scene too.

One of the best I've seen, well done!

Great layout, looks really thought through, and it's detailed lovely!

awesome train-related MOCs aswell, and the old Octan gas station got a nice rework too!

Fantastic! :wub: The details are what brings this layout to the next level! I especially love the footpath in the fairground area and all the foliage. There's loads of 'life' in your town - fantastic stuff! :thumbup:

Your layout is great. I hope you will show us the new layout after your move. too.

This is an awesome layout! Everything is beautifully integrated and has a busy vibe to it. Love the train station, too!

You know the more i look at this i just think why can't town planners build a town in lego 1st then build the real thing. This is wonderful very well done. Love Doc ock on the roof haha

will

I really hope to one day have a space I can start putting together my own town. This is just amazing and I always love seeing a great Lego Town layout! Reminds me of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I would love to build amusement park layouts and buildings with great detail. It might be what got me into Lego. :)

You know the more i look at this i just think why can't town planners build a town in lego 1st then build the real thing. This is wonderful very well done. Love Doc ock on the roof haha

will

I totally agree. :laugh:

Beautiful town! I'm just starting my own town but this is what I want :blush: